2014 NEW YORK YANKEES:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Speaking of, who is the captain of the team going forward? This team really lacks a face after this season.
    I really like what I see and hear about McCann. He connected well with all these new (for him) pitchers during spring training, and so far early in this season. They say his bat is suited for the stadium, too. We need this stability at catcher, more than any other position.

Comment

Robertson to DL

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Robertson to DL
        We need to get rid of the Andre Brown thread in this section - it's too contagious!

Comment

Robertson to DL
          Yup. Closer by committee

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
            I really like what I see and hear about McCann. He connected well with all these new (for him) pitchers during spring training, and so far early in this season. They say his bat is suited for the stadium, too. We need this stability at catcher, more than any other position.
            Eh, a true captain needs to be a young, homegrown product IMO. I like McCann on and off the field, but he is already 30 and is not the most healthiest of players. We all probably thought it would be Cano but now that that is over, it needs to be someone...
            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Eh, a true captain needs to be a young, homegrown product IMO. I like McCann on and off the field, but he is already 30 and is not the most healthiest of players. We all probably thought it would be Cano but now that that is over, it needs to be someone...
              No way was/is Cano captain material.

Comment

No way was/is Cano captain material.
                No, but he would of been the closest thing to it for the Yanks in 2015.

Nova off to a great start.... eh. This kid is either unhittable or sucks.

Comment

No, but he would of been the closest thing to it for the Yanks in 2015.

Nova off to a great start.... eh. This kid is either unhittable or sucks.
                  LOL, there is no in between with him. I am missing the game because I am at work today, but the stat line tells me that he is having issues.

Comment

Today's game sure sucked. We will get them next time and you can take that to the bank!

Comment

Can't have a new Captain until you have a new Nucleus....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Is it me, or has this rivalry with Boston lost its luster?

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                          Is it me, or has this rivalry with Boston lost its luster?
                          It lost it a few years ago. By the way, notice how Yankee stadium isn't even half full to start the game. What a joke. They need to sell half price tix. They ripped out all the inner city Yankee fans and put corporate asshats in their place. Look at the front row. CEOs and Celebrity city who don't care one way or the other. I remember old Yankee stadium being so loud and intimidating. This one is just a museum for tourists and upper class.
                          Last edited by TheAnalyst; 04-10-2014, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Check out the grease of Pineda's palm.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Check out the grease of Pineda's palm.
                              Pineda... yeah, right. We all know Buchholz is the king of doctoring baseball's via foreign substances. Him and Lesters green goo.

Comment

Pineda... yeah, right. We all know Buchholz is the king of doctoring baseball's via foreign substances. Him and Lesters green goo.
                                But that's the beautiful irony.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X