Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    But that's the beautiful irony.
    True. After looking at the photos, that was definately something, not dirt. But then they showed the next inning and Buchholz had something on his pitching arm that looked the same color and consistancy, lol. That is exactly why Farrell didnt attempt an arguement. People forget that last year Buchholz was dominant until he got caught. Kinda fell apart then had "arm fatigue".
    http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Check out the grease of Pineda's palm.
      Gtfo of here with that bs. What about bucholz? Hey pot, kettle here!
      “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        It lost it a few years ago. By the way, notice how Yankee stadium isn't even half full to start the game. What a joke. They need to sell half price tix. They ripped out all the inner city Yankee fans and put corporate asshats in their place. Look at the front row. CEOs and Celebrity city who don't care one way or the other. I remember old Yankee stadium being so loud and intimidating. This one is just a museum for tourists and upper class.
        Yeah they seriously need to lower those ticket prices. I thought I was watching a mets game last night.

Nasir Jones

Comment

True. After looking at the photos, that was definately something, not dirt. But then they showed the next inning and Buchholz had something on his pitching arm that looked the same color and consistancy, lol. That is exactly why Farrell didnt attempt an arguement. People forget that last year Buchholz was dominant until he got caught. Kinda fell apart then had "arm fatigue".
          Bucholtz was great last year because he had a minus 15 change up. No substance on earth can give you that.
          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

didn't lester have some green stuff in his glove last year in the world series? honestly i don't see what the big deal is. I think ortiz even said that it's not a big deal and that a lot of players do the same thing. The red sox themselves didn't even care cause they didn't protest at all. People will make a big thing out of it cause it's the yankees, the most hated team in sports.

Comment

Pinedas a stud! I don't give a snot what was on his hand(no pun intended), as its over, and he was brilliant, and thats that. Suck it soxfans, Yanks taking this series!

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                Pinedas a stud! I don't give a snot what was on his hand(no pun intended), as its over, and he was brilliant, and thats that. Suck it soxfans, Yanks taking this series!
                +1

Comment

I'm sure you're very proud that you beat the champs..................in April.
                  Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I'm sure you're very proud that you beat the champs..................in April.
                    David Ortiz is juiced up...... Yeah, thats about all I got right now. Im angry at this organization right now. New Yankee Stadium sucks, they dont know when to fold em to rebuild quickly. They should of traded Cano last year and got something in return. I think they could be in the mix for a WC spot this season, but I dont see much after that again. Pineda and Tanaka could be the best 2 pitchers on the staff in the end of the season.
                    http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

...and so, once again, it starts...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Remember how outraged everyone was when the yanks traded ***** montero for him. Pineda looks like a keeper. Meanwhile, montero is in the minors 60 lbs overweight.

Nasir Jones

Comment

I was outraged...well not really, it was just that I thought we were going young and then off he and Austin Jackson went.

Honestly as the Captain closes out this Era officially my hope is that we start over with Youth and Pitching. Get away from the FA thing and get the farm system going again in a legit fashion

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                            Is it me, or has this rivalry with Boston lost its luster?
                            yes...until you have both clubs a respective 1A and 1B again it will be thus

It lost it a few years ago. By the way, notice how Yankee stadium isn't even half full to start the game. What a joke. They need to sell half price tix. They ripped out all the inner city Yankee fans and put corporate asshats in their place. Look at the front row. CEOs and Celebrity city who don't care one way or the other. I remember old Yankee stadium being so loud and intimidating. This one is just a museum for tourists and upper class.
                            honestly they need to take this post and plug it into the Daily News, the Post etc.

Comment

These crowds will remain corporate and lame until they lower their damn ticket sales. Younger, louder, and more energetic crowds will show up then. It is sad seeing our fans show up late, not show up at all, not to being sold out for tanaka ' first home start , and to see empty seats in a Boston series

Nasir Jones

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                                Honestly as the Captain closes out this Era officially my hope is that we start over with Youth and Pitching. Get away from the FA thing and get the farm system going again in a legit fashion
                                +1

I really want the Yankees to get back to developing home-grown talent instead of constantly spending money on big-name FAs, especially when it comes to their pitching.
                                One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X