2014 NEW YORK YANKEES:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
    The offense has been the problem all season long. 1 run in two games is mets like.

Who would've thought this would be the case when the Yanks lost 4/5's of their starting rotation, but it's the truth. The problems lie within the bats.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      15 and 75 is probably the most you're getting from him.
      15HRs and 75SBs? Or you mean RBIs? I think he can surpass that, not this year though.
      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
        Who would've thought this would be the case when the Yanks lost 4/5's of their starting rotation, but it's the truth. The problems lie within the bats.
        If you look at my first post, it said it all. The Yanks will rely on pitching to win it this year becasue of the lack of bats. Also said Beltran would be the best hitter though. I guess its Gardner as of now.

Comment

• Ugly game tonight. It's amazing how Camden Yards which was once a win compiler for the Yankees has now become a difficult place to play for them.

Oh how I long for the good old days.
          sigpic

Comment

• Our offense is so pathetic. Pat Kelly and Alvaro Espinoza would be the best hitters on this team right now

Comment

• 3 runs in the first two innings and no runs for the rest of the game. Pretty hard to watch.
              sigpic

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Comment

• At least the future is bright for the Yanks. Seriously if you don't know who these guys are, do yourself a favor and start paying attention. Rob Refsnyder , Aaron Judge, Ian Clarkin, Jake Cave, Gregory Bird. Bird just got promoted to Double A a Week ago and he won Double A player of the week in his 1st week there(!!). Aaron Judge is having a nutty type season as is Refsnyder. Also, i'll throw Eric Jagielo in the mix as hes having a pretty good yr for what hes supposed to be(power hitting 3rd basemen).

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  15HRs and 75SBs? Or you mean RBIs? I think he can surpass that, not this year though.
                  Can he?....I guess so.

But he's basically a 15 HR and 75 RBI guy.........when healthy.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Can he?....I guess so.

But he's basically a 15 HR and 75 RBI guy.........when healthy.
                    So are you admitting he cheated in 2011 when he hit those 32HRs had 105RBIs and was batting .321 in 158 games? Because that is an astronomical jump in the average stats right there.

I basically agree with you though, his best years in this contract will be what I said before, .300, 20HRs, 85RBIs, 50Steals. The Yankee definitely overpaid him for that kind of production, especially considering he will be 37 at the end of the contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      At least the future is bright for the Yanks. Seriously if you don't know who these guys are, do yourself a favor and start paying attention. Rob Refsnyder , Aaron Judge, Ian Clarkin, Jake Cave, Gregory Bird. Bird just got promoted to Double A a Week ago and he won Double A player of the week in his 1st week there(!!). Aaron Judge is having a nutty type season as is Refsnyder. Also, i'll throw Eric Jagielo in the mix as hes having a pretty good yr for what hes supposed to be(power hitting 3rd basemen).

I've heard so much hype over the years on players inside the Yankees farm system, that have never panned out. That I'll get excited about these players that you've mentioned when they prove it at the MLB level.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've heard so much hype over the years on players inside the Yankees farm system, that have never panned out. That I'll get excited about these players that you've mentioned when they prove it at the MLB level.
                        Exactly. Outside of the pitchers like Nova Betances Robertson there aren't really any players from the farm that came through. Montero was supposed to be the big bat. Mason Williams? What happened there?

Comment

• Anyone catch wind of Buck disrespecting Jeter again? This time with a gift of the Jeffrey Maier play from 1996. Seriously, what is his deal? What the hell did Jeter do to him to make him so pissed off?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...144942477.html
                          sigpic

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Comment

Anyone catch wind of Buck disrespecting Jeter again? This time with a gift of the Jeffrey Maier play from 1996. Seriously, what is his deal? What the hell did Jeter do to him to make him so pissed off?

I'm honestly not sure how that is "disrespecting" anyone.

The kid DID reach out and grab the ball. It WASN'T a HR.

Comment

Anyone catch wind of Buck disrespecting Jeter again? This time with a gift of the Jeffrey Maier play from 1996. Seriously, what is his deal? What the hell did Jeter do to him to make him so pissed off?

I'm done with Buck the ****!!!

He was Jeter's very first manager in the big leagues, who was one of the classiest of athletes over the past quarter century, and this is what he comes up with, for a retirement gift from the Baltimore Orioles??

I'm glad he got fired after the 1995 season, and I hope never never wins a WS ring.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm done with Buck the ****!!!

He was Jeter's very first manager in the big leagues, who was one of the classiest of athletes over the past quarter century, and this is what he comes up with, for a retirement gift from the Baltimore Orioles??

I'm glad he got fired after the 1995 season, and I hope never never wins a WS ring.
                                Wow!!!

You guys are WAY too delicate.

Comment

Working...
                                X