Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather looking for big payday before Jail

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-.../#.Twyf2vLNnro

Sorry I fail at posting links, but Mayweather has officially called out Pacquiao challenging him to fight in may at the MGM Grand before he gets locked up.

Re: Mayweather looking for big payday before Jail

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

Sorry I fail at posting links, but Mayweather has officially called out Pacquiao challenging him to fight in may at the MGM Grand before he gets locked up.
    [/quote]

Sounds like the US justice system only works for the rich again.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

[quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah I wont get into that, but it would be nice to see Mayweather go to jail after getting beaten

Comment

[quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

Sounds like the US* justice system only works for the rich again.
        [/quote]

Yeah I wont get into that, but it would be nice to see Mayweather go to jail after getting beaten
        [/quote]
        Money Mayweather would/will kick Pacman's you know what

Comment

[quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
          Money Mayweather would/will kick Pacman's you know what[/quote]Highly debatable. We shall see.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
            Money Mayweather would/will kick Pacman's you know what[/quote]Highly debatable. We shall see.
            [/quote]
            I hate Mayweather as much as the scummiest eagle fan from philly and hope nothing but horrible things for him.......and I have always been on the Pacman bandwagon but after his last fight that he clearly should have lost, I'm not sure if he can hold up against this thug

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
              [/quote]
              I hate Mayweather as much as the scummiest eagle fan from philly and hope nothing but horrible things for him.......and I have always been on the Pacman bandwagon but after his last fight that he clearly should have lost, I'm not sure if he can hold up against this thug
              [/quote]For whatever reason Marquez has always been a tough fight for Pacman. Last fight was very close. Mayweather has a completely different style and is not as aggressive as Marquez even though both are counter punchers. I just see Manny completely overwhelming Floyd with his power, and his own speed. Manny also has great endurance and a high motor. The longer the fight goes on, the better for Manny.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                [/quote]
                [/quote]For whatever reason Marquez has always been a tough fight for Pacman. Last fight was very close. Mayweather has a completely different style and is not as aggressive as Marquez even though both are counter punchers. I just see Manny completely overwhelming Floyd with his power, and his own speed. Manny also has great endurance and a high motor. The longer the fight goes on, the better for Manny.
                [/quote]
                I hope your right man, they need to have this fight already.

Comment

[quote user="bleeding blue"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="ibbill"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/10/floyd-mayweather-jr-challenges-manny-pacquiao/#.Twyf2vLNnro

[/quote]

Sounds like the US* justice system only works for the rich again.
                  [/quote]

[/quote]
                  Money Mayweather would/will kick Pacman's you know what[/quote]

This is the fight I would walk to on my knees to see. Using a common opponent, I was at Mayweather"s fight vs Hatton and Pacquiao"s fight vs Hatton ( I worked at MGM at the time).

The Pac man is a machine and simply destroyed Hatton in the 2nd round.

Mayweather, who can be a good guy every now and then, toy'd with Hatton for a good portion of the fight because the arena was nearly filled with ( sorry British Blue) the most aggravating English fans to ever travel. They represented around 12 thousand of the available 16 thousand seats and BOO'd OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM.

I saw Mayweather shaking his head (pissed off) in the back of house and he wanted Hatton to pay. His was a 10th round KO but it could have come sooner.

I would love to see it, but here in Vegas there are serious doubts as to whether it can come about. I have no idea who wins it if it does.

Comment

Working...
                  X