Tebow 3:16 -- bELIeve!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow 3:16 -- bELIeve!!

Wow, this is pretty amazing and if we face Tebow in the SB, we'd really better make the Pope (or other religious) figure an honorary captain.

In the Bronco's win over the Steelers, Tebow threw for 316 yards at 31.6 yards per clip; Steelers time of possession was 31:06 minutes; T.V. ratings for the OT was 31.6.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/09...se/?test=faces

and

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...ings-high.html

In his college days, Tebow used to reference the biblical passage "John 3:16" in the black under his eyes (forgot what that stuff is called).
    http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-ne...bow-using-316/

I'd better start going to church more than twice a year. And if the Broncos win the SB by a score of 31-6, I'd better go once a day.

Re: Tebow 3:16 -- bELIeve!!

His Yards/Attempt was 15yards, not 31.6 yards...

Comment

Tebow sucks. Last week was a fluke. The Pats will steam roll them this week.

Comment

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="yoeddy"]His Yards/Attempt was 15yards, not 31.6 yards...[/quote]

im not rude..so ill just say..10 passes for 316= 31.6 not 15 man

Comment

and big ben threw his interception on 3rd and 16....weeeeeeird

Comment

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="yoeddy"]His Yards/Attempt was 15yards, not 31.6 yards...[/quote]

im not rude..so ill just say..10 passes for 316= 31.6 not 15 man[/quote]

Nor am I......so I won't call the original poster a dumb ****.

Comment

"Wooooooooooooooo! Jesus must have done it! God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"] we'd really better make the Pope (or other religious) figure an honorary captain.

[/quote]

lmao imagining the pope walking out for the coin toss with the other captains

Comment

[quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo!* Jesus must have done it!* God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
                    [/quote]

i dont think god plays a role in football but i do think shyt is gonna get bad this yr

Comment

[quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo!* Jesus must have done it!* God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
                      [/quote]

EXACTLY>>>> friggin religion needs to be left out of sports..... so stupid when a fan/athlete things "GOD" played a role in their win/catch/run/ etc....

stupid.... just play the game...

Comment

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo!* Jesus must have done it!* God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
                        [/quote]

i dont think god plays a role in football but i do think shyt is gonna get bad this yr[/quote]
                        Worried about the Mayan predictions? I believe the Mayans predicted a Giants SB victory...and then the lights go out.

Comment

[quote user="mfraykor"][quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo!* Jesus must have done it!* God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
                          [/quote]

EXACTLY>>>> friggin religion needs to be left out of sports..... so stupid when a fan/athlete things "GOD" played a role in their win/catch/run/ etc....

stupid.... just play the game...[/quote]
                          Nothing against religion, I'm just not very religious myself. However, the 316's are pretty interesting.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="KidA"]"Wooooooooooooooo! Jesus must have done it! God exists, and he's a Broncos fan!"

...give me a break.
                            [/quote] i dont think god plays a role in football but i do think shyt is gonna get bad this yr[/quote] Worried about the Mayan predictions? I believe the Mayans predicted a Giants SB victory...and then the lights go out.[/quote]</P>

</P>
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="JJC7301"] we'd really better make the Pope (or other religious) figure an honorary captain.

[/quote]

lmao imagining the pope walking out for the coin toss with the other captains[/quote]
                              He'd have to walk out with the big hat and staff, too. Part of the deal. [Not making fun of the Pope. Just having fun]

Comment

Working...
                              X