Donald Sterling Banned For Life!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DSP View Post
    Do you guys think Sterling washes his hands after going to the restroom?
    He has no problem with a conga line of dudes banging that thing before he puts his frog face in it - what do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
      He has no problem with a conga line of dudes banging that thing before he puts his frog face in it - what do you think?
      Id make her wash her hands.

Comment

• Since there seems to be an awful lot of people who completely don't understand freedom of speech, I'm going to post the first amendment here:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
        Please take note of the bold part. It's only protecting citizens against censorship laws; it has nothing to do with private institutions like the NBA.

Also it reminds me of this: http://xkcd.com/1357/
        Last edited by MikeyMike01; 05-01-2014, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• The stickman said it best.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
            That is ****ing hilarious.

Comment

• Somebody needs to tell Donald Sterling that he shouldn't do anymore interviews because he keeps digging a deeper hole. And continuing to talk trash about Magic Johnson is definitely not helping him.
              One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                Somebody needs to tell Donald Sterling that he shouldn't do anymore interviews because he keeps digging a deeper hole. And continuing to talk trash about Magic Johnson is definitely not helping him.
                Lmao, I just watched it.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Lmao, I just watched it.
                  It takes stones for somebody with a reputation for being a slum lord, a racist and a sexist to claim somebody else isn't a role model. LOL.

I swear, it's like Sterling, his wife and his side trick managed to come off worse during their TV interviews and I didn't think that was possible.

sigpic

Comment

• Why did he say Magic wasnt a role model? The HIV?

Comment

• Part of it was because of the HIV, which didn't make any sense. Then again, nothing Sterling said in the interview made sense.

sigpic

Comment

Part of it was because of the HIV, which didn't make any sense. Then again, nothing Sterling said in the interview made sense.
                        What was the other part?

Comment

• I've seen it with people I love........He has some dementia.

Seriously.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

What was the other part?
                            He rambled on about a lot of things. Here's a link to the ESPN story on it.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...s-angeles-kids

sigpic

Comment

He rambled on about a lot of things. Here's a link to the ESPN story on it.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...s-angeles-kids
                              I was hoping for the kingcap version :'(

Comment

I was hoping for the kingcap version :'(
                                The Kingcap version:

Sterling: "I didn't mean to offend Magic Johnson, but since we're on the topic of Magic. He hasn't done anything for minorities and he's got the HIV and he should be ashamed of himself. Now, if I offended anybody with those comments that my mistress leaked then I'm sorry. But not as sorry as Magic Johnson should be for being a bad role model. See, when you look at the big picture I'm not the bad guy at all. Magic Johnson is the bad guy. So, everybody should hate him and leave me alone. Is the interview over? Good. Take that, Magic. Hashtag #WINNING".

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X