No announcement yet.

Let's Go Rangers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll all play out soon. Man Boston got blanked 4-0 last night so there series goes to a 7th game. Think Montreal has a shot at TD Garden in a game 7?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      It'll all play out soon. Man Boston got blanked 4-0 last night so there series goes to a 7th game. Think Montreal has a shot at TD Garden in a game 7?
      If they play like they did last, they do. I was hoping in the worst way Montreal won last night so they were forced to play a game 7. If the Rangers want to have any chance in the Conference Finals (if they make it), they needed Boston/Montreal not to have any extra rest.

Comment

Sooooo pumped!!!!!!!

Comment

All I can say... Henrik F***ing Lundqvist... He was a machine tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by 0 Blue Meanie 0 View Post
            All I can say... Henrik F***ing Lundqvist... He was a machine tonight.
            Long live the King.

Cant believe you guys came back from being down and how rattled the Pens were.

Anyways, Boston takes it tomorrow than beats you guys in 6, maybe 5.

Truth be told I don't really care who wins I'm just hoping for a blowout tomorrow, because there will be blood.
            I want to see Lucic knock Subans teeth out lol

Comment

I hope the Rangers lose as quickly as possible so Dez would stop begging me to watch them play.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

What a performance last night by everyone.. Like the way the team was rotating the lines in the 3rd period, kept them legs fresh..Now we wait for tonights winner. My choice, heck, right now, I would rather face Boston, as Montreal is a lot like NY, was not given much a chance to come out of that series. Either way, to the Conference Finals they go, and Cindy gets another off season to wonder.... AHAHHAAAAA

Great win BLUE!!!!!

Comment

The Rangers are getting some well deserved/needed rest finally. 2 Years ago, they had nothing left in the tank by the time the Conference Finals started. No excuses this year. They're rolling 4 lines, and have 3-4 days off to get ready.
                  Last edited by darrin99; 05-14-2014, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Lundqvist was ridiculous last night....
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      Lundqvist was ridiculous last night....
                      Maybe now some people can stop with the myth that he doesn't play as well in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        I hope the Rangers lose as quickly as possible so Dez would stop begging me to watch them play.
                        Iv given up. Theres no hope for you.

Comment

Amazing series. Just 8 more wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie1 View Post
                            What a performance last night by everyone.. Like the way the team was rotating the lines in the 3rd period, kept them legs fresh..Now we wait for tonights winner. My choice, heck, right now, I would rather face Boston, as Montreal is a lot like NY, was not given much a chance to come out of that series. Either way, to the Conference Finals they go, and Cindy gets another off season to wonder.... AHAHHAAAAA

Great win BLUE!!!!!
                            Their line changing was flawless. Great coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Amazing series. Just 8 more wins.
                              Yes true. But let's say it this way after each win we say we just need one more win and they will get to the eight
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                                Yes true. But let's say it this way after each win we say we just need one more win and they will get to the eight
                                Im just glad they may get 3 days rest. 9 games in 15 days is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X