No announcement yet.

Let's Go Rangers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on if Brassard will be ready on Thursday?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      Any word on if Brassard will be ready on Thursday?
      Haven't said anything about it yet

Comment

• Lundquist is the man!

2-0 Broadway Blues!

Oh and Nash scored the game winner...yes that Ric Nash LOL.

Comment

• After losing the first two games at home, stick a fork in the Habs.. They're done!!
          So who do you think the Rangers will play in the finals? The Blackhawks or Kings?
          sigpic

Comment

Any word on if Brassard will be ready on Thursday?
            He skated this morning. No need to rush him back up 2-0.

Comment

• lmao. Michel Therrien blaming the loss on not getting the calls from the referee..... But finally acknowledged Henrik.

Comment

• All these Montreal players and the coach really are making themselves look bad. Complaining of not getting the calls.. If you need to get calls in order to win games, then you are not prepared enough to win them on the ice. Sure, there have been a few plays that were questionable and could have gone either way, but if they are not play altering, or blatant, then let them play, as this is the Conference Finals. Don't let the officials play a role in who wins or loses..
                As for the lose of Price, that is too bad, do not wish injury on anyone, but that play was not a dirty play, nor intentional.. Heck, as dezzzR put it, it was more so a desperate play on the Habs and they did not get called, so them saying this, then change it to something else, makes you look like sore losers..
                Play the game, win or lose, act like men, not sore losers with excuses..and if you cannot do that, then too damn bad !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
                  After losing the first two games at home, stick a fork in the Habs.. They're done!!
                  So who do you think the Rangers will play in the finals? The Blackhawks or Kings?
                  Well being up 2-0, and a goalie who right now is playing better than any other still playing, I just cannot say that the Habs are done. Did we all not think that the Rangers were done after game 4 vs. the Pens. If you did not, either you had your blinders on, or are in denial, because I sure as heck did. We do not know what 1 win can do for a teams revival. All Montreal needs to do is take game 3, and then who knows how they will play going forward.
                  NY took game 5 in Pitt playing with a lot of emotion for St. Louis, and Kreider coming back as well has changed the entire mindset..So that said, it just takes 1 thing to get Montreal back on track.

But to answer your question, who would I prefer the Rangers to play, my choice is Chicago.. I want them to beat the Current and defending Stanley Cup Champions!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie1 View Post
                    Well being up 2-0, and a goalie who right now is playing better than any other still playing, I just cannot say that the Habs are done. Did we all not think that the Rangers were done after game 4 vs. the Pens. If you did not, either you had your blinders on, or are in denial, because I sure as heck did. We do not know what 1 win can do for a teams revival. All Montreal needs to do is take game 3, and then who knows how they will play going forward.
                    NY took game 5 in Pitt playing with a lot of emotion for St. Louis, and Kreider coming back as well has changed the entire mindset..So that said, it just takes 1 thing to get Montreal back on track.

But to answer your question, who would I prefer the Rangers to play, my choice is Chicago.. I want them to beat the Current and defending Stanley Cup Champions!!
                    Im with you man. don't wan to look to far ahead and jinx us. For now all im thinking about is game 3 and getting that win at MSG.. that's it. I don't like how the NHL scheduled 3days off between games 2 & 3 and 3 & 4 cause it could be a momentum killer. I don't want to think about Chicago or LA at this point. We were down 3-1 to the Pens and im sure they were discussing who they would want to play boston or Montreal. How did that work out for them.
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Habs came out like their hair was on fire last night. Lundqvist was just better, but you cant expect that all playoffs long. Canadians are still a threat, just not as much without their man in the net.

Comment

Im with you man. don't wan to look to far ahead and jinx us. For now all im thinking about is game 3 and getting that win at MSG.. that's it. I don't like how the NHL scheduled 3days off between games 2 & 3 and 3 & 4 cause it could be a momentum killer. I don't want to think about Chicago or LA at this point. We were down 3-1 to the Pens and im sure they were discussing who they would want to play boston or Montreal. How did that work out for them.
                        Well The Blueshirts had to overcome too little rest between games. Now they have to overcome too much rest between games. I like the personalaity of the coach and the leaders on this team. I think they'll be fine in that area.

Comment

• Lets Go Rangers. Take the next two, and get a week off to get ready for the Finals.

Comment

• 1-0 Blueshirts!

Comment

• Awww well rough loss. Well bounce back and win on Sunday.

Comment

• Could be a series again for the "never say die" Canadiens..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X