Let's Go Rangers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Go Rangers

Let's take the series in Philly tonight.. shut that damn crowd up early !!!!!!

Now it's on to Pittsburgh... The thing that sucks is I live here in Pittsburgh for school and I got to listen to all these penguins fans mouth off for the next 2 weeks. However, if we kick their ***** I will get great satisfaction out of seeing all the Pittsburgh fans being miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by 0 Blue Meanie 0 View Post
      Now it's on to Pittsburgh... The thing that sucks is I live here in Pittsburgh for school and I got to listen to all these penguins fans mouth off for the next 2 weeks. However, if we kick their ***** I will get great satisfaction out of seeing all the Pittsburgh fans being miserable.
      Man that series was so weird. One game one team would dominate and you'd think taking control of the series then the following game it would be the opposite. Let's hope the Rangers dominate this whole series from start to finish
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

NY Rangers are still undefeated in Game 7 at Home.

It was beautiful to send Philadelphia Flyers back down the NJ TKPE to watch the rest of Stanley Cup Playoffs from their livingrooms.

Let's Go NY Rangers.

Blue or Die.

Comment

Both Goalies played insane last night. The Blueshirts D played well but still bothers me they seem to have problems clearing their zone. If they don't start getting it out of their zone, the Penguins are more apt to make them pay for it..
          Fast Turnaround, as they play tomorrow night and Sunday and Monday. That's 4 games in 6 nights. Would like to see them get a big lead tomorrow night so they can pull the King and give him a little rest, as he looked a bit tired after last nights game.
          LET'S GO RANGERS !!!!

Comment

Rangers need to start scoring. They look great creating chances. Now they just need to find the back of the net.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Rangers need to start scoring. They look great creating chances. Now they just need to find the back of the net.
              good job Rangers

was hoping for Phi vs Pitt for some bloodshed

but now I get to see Crosby light up the Rangers like usual
              Last edited by bandwgn86; 05-01-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aufidius View Post
                NY Rangers are still undefeated in Game 7 at Home.

It was beautiful to send Philadelphia Flyers back down the NJ TKPE to watch the rest of Stanley Cup Playoffs from their livingrooms.

Let's Go NY Rangers.

Blue or Die.
                Well they won't have that luxury in this series so they need to end it by game 6
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I agree, but Mason was on his game last night.. good thing Henrik was a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                    good job Rangers

was hoping for Phi vs Pitt for some bloodshed

but now I get to see Crosby light up the Rangers like usual
                    Shut your philthy mouth. You been MIA for months and now youre back to bust my balls?
                    Yea this series is going to be tough. Crosby is a *****.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhsYlz1mG1c

Comment

Shut your philthy mouth. You been MIA for months and now youre back to bust my balls?
                      Yea this series is going to be tough. Crosby is a *****.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhsYlz1mG1c
                      haha ;0

I see your Crosby vid and raise you
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG8RJpWh5fQ

Comment

Don't you have some Blue Jays highlights of Joe Carter to look at or something Ban?

Comment

Originally posted by n420p69 View Post
                          Don't you have some Blue Jays highlights of Joe Carter to look at or something Ban?
                          hahaha im currently looking for a new team, any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                            hahaha im currently looking for a new team, any suggestions?
                            Yankees of course but I know you won't join the good guys. If you want to be bad at math and think 3 titles in 10 years is a dynasty you can talk to Morehead and his Sox but I don't think you will go there. The Mets? Sure if you like AAA baseball. No for you I see something more grand, something with more style...The Washington Nationals!

Comment

I'd sooner poke my eyes out than follow the Sox. They're the Devils team. I'll wait till the Expos get back in league lol.

Should be a great game tonight. Honestly I'd like to see Nash win a SC but I can't see anyone getting past the B's (last night's game shouldve been a blowout for Boston). Rangers should lose now and help their draft position.

Comment

Working...
                              X