X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewz View Post
    LOL, reality.

you talk like a bitter Knicks fan, or a bandwagon jumping Heat fan
    I don't know about Rokk, but I am a bitter Jersey fan. Can't ever forgive the Nets for ditching Jersey. That's worse than Bavaro playing for the Eagles at the tail end of his career...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantsRokk View Post
      Bitter Knicks fan yes lol, Heat fan no. Just telling it like it is. Heat are tough, truth hurts tho.
      Pick your poison buddy. Lol
      sigpic

Comment

Heat in 5. This coming from a Knicks fan. I don't think the over the hill gang will be able to pull this series out. Mikhail (Snyder) Prokhorov can go back to the drawing board and see what other high dollar FA he wants to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
          That's right! The nets tried their best to give that game away but came through at the end on defense. Time to get ready for the heat and the refs. Good bye craptors! Snow bunnies and crown royal remain the two best things about Canada. Nets all day long
          idk, I like to think im on that list of best things from Canada.

anyways, thumbs up to the Nets. the crying in Toronto over the Raps and the even sadder Maple Leafs will give me entertainment for weeks.

im officially on the Nets wagon. in spirit anyways cuz I hate baskeball.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
            Heat in 5. This coming from a Knicks fan. I don't think the over the hill gang will be able to pull this series out. Mikhail (Snyder) Prokhorov can go back to the drawing board and see what other high dollar FA he wants to buy.
            and the knicks can go back to wondering how phil snackson (he has put on a ton of weight) will make a team with no lottery pick and their ball hogging star player will get back to being relevant. Lol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
              idk, I like to think im on that list of best things from Canada.

anyways, thumbs up to the Nets. the crying in Toronto over the Raps and the even sadder Maple Leafs will give me entertainment for weeks.

im officially on the Nets wagon. in spirit anyways cuz I hate baskeball.
              Glad to have made you happy. Make that 3 great things from canada.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X