Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: be honest....

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

He seems like a nice kid and I have no problem with him expressing his faith in any way he sees fit.</P>

Before last week, I thought that he was one of the worst NFL QB's I had ever seen.* Last week gave me pause, however.* I am*still pretty sure that he will not be a starting quality*NFL QB long-term, but last week made me doubt that a bit. . . . . . .*</P>[/quote]Pretty much agree but on the topic of starting quality NFL QB, he may not be that guy in a traditional way but if his pass/run approach continues to confound defenses and he improves his reads and accuracy a bit, he may be starting quality, just a different type than we have seen before.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Re: be honest....

Just because I still retain the expectation to see him fall as an NFL quarterback, does not mean I'm not enjoying being proven wrong every week he gets it done.

I HATE Tebowing and the stupid cult following that has come from it. But I enjoy watching him come Sunday. Minus the internet poses, Skip Bayless bandwagon and NFL Network Tebow song, he still is a great story for the NFL.

Comment

Working...
      X