• USA is losing

Comment

• Ronaldo did us a HUGE favor.

gracias!
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Well, thanks Ronaldo

Comment

• US is advancing. Yes, a huge thank you to Ronaldo for taking care of Ghana.

Comment

• Belgium.... uuggghhh.
            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              Belgium.... uuggghhh.
              I don't fear Belgium. They just have a 6' 4" player named Fellaini that they like to feed balls for headers to.

If US won and knocked Germany to 2nd, you would have seen Belgium tank their game to avoid Germany in my opinion. lol
              Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 06-26-2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Belgium.... uuggghhh.
                We played 1 of the best teams already in Germany, Belgium isnt as good

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  We played 1 of the best teams already in Germany, Belgium isnt as good
                  Bottom line is they made it to the knockout stage!!!. Now anything can happen
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Through is THROUGH

It does not matter if you did it with 4 points or nine points

we played the best and we held our own

Hopefullly Jurgen shakes up this lineup.........we need some of those young bucks in there to score
                    Bradley is a national disgrace.......hes the Soccer "Wilson"

If we make it to the finals I'll smoke a cigar and really don't care if we win it all..........everyone knows the refs will be making all the calls for Brazil and Germany

Every possession call today went against us........DISGRACEFUL ITs enough to make Hope Solo get drunk and beat up her whole neighborhood LOL

Whatever she's still cute.......We might have the two best goalies on Earth- Man and
                    Woman

By the way whats wrong with a little biting as long as you had your rabies shots?
                    Its better than getting head butted or having your knee taken out
                    Last edited by BParcells777; 06-26-2014, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                      Through is THROUGH

It does not matter if you did it with 4 points or nine points

we played the best and we held our own

Hopefullly Jurgen shakes up this lineup.........we need some of those young bucks in there to score
                      Bradley is a national disgrace.......hes the Soccer "Wilson"

If we make it to the finals I'll smoke a cigar and really don't care if we win it all..........everyone knows the refs will be making all the calls for Brazil and Germany

Every possession call today went against us........DISGRACEFUL ITs enough to make Hope Solo get drunk and beat up her whole neighborhood LOL

Whatever she's still cute.......We might have the two best goalies on Earth- man and woman
                      You know what I don't get. I know how they do the tiebreakers I just don't understand why they do it that way. I think it should of come down to goal differential vs Portugal because we tied them in our match together. But we'd lose out to Ghana on goal differential I guess cause they tied Germany and we lost to them yet why wouldn't the tie breaker be head to head if we have the same number of points. Shouldn't that be the first tiebreaker seeing we beat them?
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                        You know what I don't get. I know how they do the tiebreakers I just don't understand why they do it that way. I think it should of come down to goal differential vs Portugal because we tied them in our match together. But we'd lose out to Ghana on goal differential I guess cause they tied Germany and we lost to them yet why wouldn't the tie breaker be head to head if we have the same number of points. Shouldn't that be the first tiebreaker seeing we beat them?
                        Just doesn't work that way in the World Cup tournament.

It's the group points, group goal differential, total goals scored in group play, then head-to-head goal differential.

Comment

• lets not change the rules mid-stream

If the refs call a clean game we have a shot at our 1st World Cup for the Men

Comment

• Hope Solo is coming after YOU

Comment

• It is a blessing in disguise as the US is in the easier half of the bracket with just heavy scoring threat Netherlands and maybe Argentina. The other scoring powerhouse teams of Brazil, France and Germany are all on the other side.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                                It is a blessing in disguise as the US is in the easier half of the bracket with just heavy scoring threat Netherlands and maybe Argentina. The other scoring powerhouse teams of Brazil, France and Germany are all on the other side.
                                GOOD........because we have had every disadvantage imaginable to this point

I would love another shot at Germany.........or a shot at Neymar...........this country would go crazy and that will drive us to repeat the "Miracle on Ice".....the parallel is Jurgen.....he's German Herb Brooks......wish Brooksie was still with us to see this

Comment

Working...
                                X