• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We haven't even played our best game yet..........Watch out Argentina

Don't cry for me Argentina.........WE ARE COMING FOR YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
      GOOD........because we have had every disadvantage imaginable to this point

I would love another shot at Germany.........or a shot at Neymar...........this country would go crazy and that will drive us to repeat the "Miracle on Ice".....the parallel is Jurgen.....he's German Herb Brooks......wish Brooksie was still with us to see this
      I for one dont want to see Germany again they dominated us completely. Im actually surprised we didnt lose 3 or 4 - 0. We had no offense. We didnt have a legit challenge to the 93rd minute

Comment

• Thats because klinsman is not playing the young bucks. He has all the old defenders out there

He may change now that its win or go home

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          I for one dont want to see Germany again they dominated us completely. Im actually surprised we didnt lose 3 or 4 - 0. We had no offense. We didnt have a legit challenge to the 93rd minute
          Dominated us with a single goal win?

Comment

• The germans dominated as the ref gave them every questionable posession call

Comment

The germans dominated as the ref gave them every questionable posession call
              Yeah I said the same thing on Twitter very 1 sided game being called.

Comment

Dominated us with a single goal win?
                Yes I guess your not familar with soccer the United States couldnt do anything offensively it was complete midfield domination. No matter what the score was there was n o doubt who was the better side by quite a large margin

Comment

• Just look at the stats

Possession time dominated y the Germans 63 - 37
                  Shots on goal 9 - 1 , total shots 13 - 4

They completely dictated the entire flow of the game its undeniable.
                  Last edited by Redeyejedi; 06-27-2014, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                    It is a blessing in disguise as the US is in the easier half of the bracket with just heavy scoring threat Netherlands and maybe Argentina. The other scoring powerhouse teams of Brazil, France and Germany are all on the other side.
                    Blessing in disguise as had we won maybe the first round opponent would of been slightly easier in Algeria but we'd be on harder half of the bracket AND we would be playing on Monday with one less day of rest.

Yep Germany won the group yet play a day before us. In our situation it benefits us having that one extra day to get some of these alignments healed and have a better shot at getting atidore back
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• I don't want Altidore back. he is awful
                      I want Johanssen, Diskerude, and Wandelowski out there......plus that kid that scored the heard John whashisface

I want to see Bradley on the bench

We are not playing our best 11.........its only because we have the worlds best Goalie that we even got through

If we don't lose 7-8 questionable blatant unfair possession calls, and they got the yellows they deserved for pushing and tripping we win that game

Also the ball did not move........the game was played in torential rain.....not a good pitch

They got the Lebron treatment by the ref

I wonder how many Euros were deposited in that guys swiss bank account

Comment

I don't want Altidore back. he is awful
                        I want Johanssen, Diskerude, and Wandelowski out there......plus that kid that scored the heard John whashisface

I want to see Bradley on the bench

We are not playing our best 11.........its only because we have the worlds best Goalie that we even got through

If we don't lose 7-8 questionable blatant unfair possession calls, and they got the yellows they deserved for pushing and tripping we win that game

Also the ball did not move........the game was played in torential rain.....not a good pitch

They got the Lebron treatment by the ref

I wonder how many Euros were deposited in that guys swiss bank account
                        Without Tiim Howard we would of gone home, He has been outstanding as usual.
                        Bradley has been bad but he was the best American player in qualifying so no way they bench him, besides the US does not have another player that can play Michael Bradleys position so they would have to juggle the way they play.I think Bradley bounces back against Belgium their midfield is not as good as the teams we have played so far. The US can beat them , Belgium has won 3 games but against who? I would venture to say every team the US played was better than who Belgium played ,Portugal and Germany for sure are. We will be the best team they have played. Belgium will not be the best team we played. I know Belgium killed the US last year in a friendly but the US is playing much better right now

Yeah the officiating was really bad when your dependent on a counter attack to score and every time you break out a foul is called it kills your chances of generating offense. It was a frustrating game but the US lacks a big time midfielder. The US has a strong defense and an opportunistic goal scorer in Clint Dempsey the problem is they lack the talent in the midfield to get him the ball consistently.
                        Last edited by Redeyejedi; 06-27-2014, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• I think we have talent.....its been sitting

Jurgen is a fox....he knew the best way through was use the old hands and play defense

Now its time to turn the young dogs loose

Would it kill us to sit Bradley for a 1st half? I don't think he's as good as you think he is

You are right.....if he keeps these conservative lineups we will not win the World Cup

Comment

• Brazil and Chile locked at 1-1 going to penalty kicks. Chile had a threatening chance to win at the end with a shot hitting the crossbar. lol Brazil moves on winning by penalty kicks! Kudos to Chile for putting up quite a challenge.

Colombia dominates a Luis Suarez-less Uruguay 2-0 and move on to face Brazil.
                            Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 06-28-2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                              Brazil and Chile locked at 1-1 going to penalty kicks. Chile had a threatening chance to win at the end with a shot hitting the crossbar. lol Brazil moves on winning by penalty kicks! Kudos to Chile for putting up quite a challenge.

Colombia dominates a Luis Suarez-less Uruguay 2-0 and move on to face Brazil.
                              Wow powerhouse Brazil almost knocked out and Uruguay now gone. Shows anyone can be beat!!
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

• Do We have the last game in the round of 16 Tuesday, or is there one after us?
                                Last edited by miked1958; 06-28-2014, 06:51 PM.

4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE

Comment

Working...
                                X