Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 FIFA World Cup Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread.

    Mood: WOOF!

  • #2
    Forza Italia!
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

    Comment


    • #3
      Lol Brazil scores!



      ...For the wrong team.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Lol Brazil scores!



        ...For the wrong team.
        No way this holds up.

        If it does I'd be shocked.
        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

        Comment


        • #5
          Told Ya.

          1-1
          Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

          Comment


          • #6
            3-1 Brazil won and scored all the goals in this game. lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
              3-1 Brazil won and scored all the goals in this game. lol
              Absolutely atrocious call on the PK.. Little home cookin' there.
              Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                Absolutely atrocious call on the PK.. Little home cookin' there.
                True, but diving is a long standard part of the game especially in the penalty box.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                  True, but diving is a long standard part of the game especially in the penalty box.
                  All the more reason to be aware for that kind of thing, no?

                  I'm not a big soccer buff by any means. I do enjoy watching the games though. Stuff like that bothers me big time. Seemed a little fishy yesterday. lol
                  Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                    All the more reason to be aware for that kind of thing, no?

                    I'm not a big soccer buff by any means. I do enjoy watching the games though. Stuff like that bothers me big time. Seemed a little fishy yesterday. lol
                    Tha flop was awful
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Defending champs got their butts kicked even with a penalty box flop resulting in a penalty kick for their lone goal. Every team does it. Netherlands won 5-1 on Spain in a rematch of the 2010 championship game.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                        Defending champs got their butts kicked even with a penalty box flop resulting in a penalty kick for their lone goal. Every team does it. Netherlands won 5-1 on Spain in a rematch of the 2010 championship game.
                        flopping is the worst especially in soccer where 1 goal is almost always the difference in the game

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          My dad's a big Chile fan (being a native of the country). So after yesterday, he's actually happy for once...

                          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                            flopping is the worst especially in soccer where 1 goal is almost always the difference in the game
                            Yeah, I couldn't be a die-hard soccer fan.
                            That would piss me off on the regular. I can barely take it from NBA players.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              And damn Spain, what happened? Lol
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X