What a sad day for a true Knicks fan. THE BALLHOG RETURNS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could not have said it better

a talented one on one player, he will be King when they form a one on one NBA

On a team he makes everyone around him WORSE

Comment

I know it's hard to compare sports.. but Jimmy Graham just signed a 4 year deal.. making 80 million less than Carmelo got

Comment

I wold keep Csrmello, for Vet Minimum, and keep him on the bench tip the last Qtr when one on one comes into play

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
          I wold keep Csrmello, for Vet Minimum, and keep him on the bench tip the last Qtr when one on one comes into play
          I know this is a subject change, but how in the world is this guy allowed to post on here? He brings absolutely nothing to the table.
          sigpic

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
            I know this is a subject change, but how in the world is this guy allowed to post on here? He brings absolutely nothing to the table.
            It's better to have him here than not.. Some of his threads are classic.. I am a fan

Comment

The same can be said of you Pete........I have not heard a bigger bellyacher and complainer since I lived with my ex-wife. Have you had your T levels checked lately

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                Not individually better but +- what he is worth to his team per 100 offensive and defensive possessions. There is no more a perfect example in this than Amare Stoudamire Melos teammate. Amare Stoudamire is a very productive offensive player however when he is on the court the Knicks are a worse team defensively if he gives up more points than he scores, is he worth having. My problem with Melo isnt that he is a great individual player , Melo is a fabulous 1 on 1 player but he stagnates an offense as a whole . Melo's numbers while gaudy and show a high level of individual talent dont help a team win basketball games at the rate of pay his salary suggests. Melo refuses to play a brand of basketball that maximizes his teammates.
                right here is when it becomes obvious you have a clear bias against the man. no point in discussing something with a person with such an obvious bias. but just in case you don't remember, melo did everything that dantoni asked of him. which was of course at first him standing out on the 3 point line as a decoy (what genius by dantoni) then as the team failed over and over dantoni got desperate and put melo into a point forward roll, which he also tried willingly although that was a failure as well.

you're probably the type of person that thinks melo got dantoni fired and didn't want lin back. because you have such a bias against the guy you'll believe anything negative about him even if it's baseless rumors.
                Last edited by kNicksGiants; 07-15-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                  The same can be said of you Pete........I have not heard a bigger bellyacher and complainer since I lived with my ex-wife. Have you had your T levels checked lately
                  I'm here to talk sports and have fun. You're here to simply get on people's nerves. Some people on here think that you're so dumb that you're funny. I take it back. You DO bring something here. You actually make people feel even better about themselves.
                  sigpic

Comment

Touchy Touchy Touchy

have those T levels checked and make sure you have the correct organs

Comment

I put bp777 on the ignore list because interacting with him is going to get me banned. I apologize if I offended anyone in my interactions with him.
                      sigpic

Comment

I put bp777 on the ignore list because interacting with him is going to get me banned. I apologize if I offended anyone in my interactions with him.
                        you're good. He makes me laugh

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

One of the mods said that its because he generates comments out of nothing
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            Really? So he's kept around simply because he gets attention and tons of responses?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              Like the Seinfeld show ?
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Hey all kidding aside

I know a selfish BALLHOG when I see one

Apparently without Shaq, Kobey, and Michael Jordan Phil has clay feet

Comment

Working...
                                X