Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27 Million American watched the World Cup Final...the next day 27 watched the Yankees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 Million American watched the World Cup Final...the next day 27 watched the Yankees

play Baltimore LOL

wow...really guy? Mets fan? Cubbies?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Ex Yankee fan.....now do not watch Baseball at all......I'm afraid I'll become so bored I'll suffer a mental breakdown

Comment

Wow... and that's when Yankee fans have given up on the season

Soccer isn't awful to watch (-the fake injuries, falling on a knee and crying holding their head, next level flopping and all that ***** ****) but baseball is way more fun to watch

Comment

I agree the crying set Soccer back ten years but he did take a good shot to the jaw

Jeter might have cried too

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
            play Baltimore LOL
            27 million people want you to go **** yourself.
            sigpic

I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PETE MAVERICK View Post
              27 million people want you to go **** yourself.

+ 27,000,000
              sigpic

Comment

loved watching it…no stake in it..but very exciting. tun when it was over to see the sportsmanship and the guys getting their awards to best goalie and best overall player [both of which i didn't agree with by the way] ..to the ARGENTINA team going through the man made tunnel that the German players made for them..then both teams getting their medals walking up through crowd was so cool. then the germans holding up the championship trophy .. all great. some of it giving me a bit of emotion and i can only imagine how it would of been if USA had won it.
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

US has to play more aggressively...they'd score a goal and get complacent. Their defensive backline also needs to not strand the Keeper as much too. If Timmy makes the squad in 4 years, he might not be a starter either...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I agree
                    Klinsmann did all the right things right up to the knockout round.......he then went brain dead and did not play the young stars in the heat.........he had a bunch on "No Country for Old Men" running around out there

What can you do.....we watch this same insane nonsense with Coughlin ever year, year after year.........only wen they threaten his job or people get injured does he give young talent a real chance.

An no Wilson was not one of them.......he had no talent

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                      I agree
                      Klinsmann did all the right things right up to the knockout round.......he then went brain dead and did not play the young stars in the heat.........he had a bunch on "No Country for Old Men" running around out there

What can you do.....we watch this same insane nonsense with Coughlin ever year, year after year.........only wen they threaten his job or people get injured does he give young talent a real chance.

An no Wilson was not one of them.......he had no talent
                      i am hoping that changes this year with Andre Williams and ODB
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Ok, time to leave the soccer talks until it matters again in 2018.

"That final gmae was awesome! 0-0 for 118 minutes! Offsides negating a goal for Argentina because the defender got beat by his own goal! Awesome rule! Flop flop flop.... Soccer players cry more than Big Papi and Pedroia getting a 3rd strike looking.
                        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

all part of the great Drama

I agree that offsides is akin to professional wrestling

you are allowing the refs and gamblers control the game

thats a shame......if you read about the origins of offsides it was to prevent basket hanging........but somehow despite legal basket hanging the NBA has survived

Bad Rule........very bad

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            i am hoping that changes this year with Andre Williams and ODB
                            He will.........hes from the Land of Oz- Boston Catholic

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              Ok, time to leave the soccer talks until it matters again in 2018.

"That final gmae was awesome! 0-0 for 118 minutes! Offsides negating a goal for Argentina because the defender got beat by his own goal! Awesome rule! Flop flop flop.... Soccer players cry more than Big Papi and Pedroia getting a 3rd strike looking.

0-0 for 118 minutes?? Yeah, that's sounds so exciting to watch!!! LMAO!!!!!!

Soccer is the dullest sport out there!!! Thank God I'm an American, who doesn't have to deal with watching "limited" sporting events!

SOCCER SUCKS!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X