Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiggins for Love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wiggins for Love

    Would you do it?
    Mood: WOOF!

  • #2
    I would do anything for love, but I won't do that

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes. Proven for unproven. Cleveland has to be in win now mode.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        I would do anything for love, but I won't do that
        lol
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          Yes. Proven for unproven. Cleveland has to be in win now mode.
          Love is proven to be an a slightly above average player.
          Wiggins is more athletic, plays better D, and has a lot more potential.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Love is proven to be an a slightly above average player.
            Wiggins is more athletic, plays better D, and has a lot more potential.
            Eh, 26.5 ppg and 12.5 rpg is "slightly above average"?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              Eh, 26.5 ppg and 12.5 rpg is "slightly above average"?
              He was on one of the worst teams in the NBA.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                He was on one of the worst teams in the NBA.
                And . . . . .?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                  And . . . . .?
                  Why do you space out your elipses? It's interesting.

                  I'm just playing devil's advocate here.
                  Oh and I just think his numbers are overrated. He's basically the only scorer on his team, so his numbers are going to look like that.
                  He's really good, but he's never even been to the playoffs. That's just really sad. Not ONE playoff game.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Why do you space out your elipses? It's interesting.

                    I'm just playing devil's advocate here.
                    Oh and I just think his numbers are overrated. He's basically the only scorer on his team, so his numbers are going to look like that.
                    He's really good, but he's never even been to the playoffs. That's just really sad. Not ONE playoff game.
                    Well, as you said, he's on the worst team in the league, so not making the playoffs is not surprising.

                    Being on the worst team can be a detriment to your numbers, since you are the only offensive threat that the other team has to worry about.

                    As for spacing my ellipses, good question. I guess it's because they are hard for me to see if I don't. Just got reading glasses, so maybe I'll lose the spaces!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                      Well, as you said, he's on the worst team in the league, so not making the playoffs is not surprising.

                      Being on the worst team can be a detriment to your numbers, since you are the only offensive threat that the other team has to worry about.

                      As for spacing my ellipses, good question. I guess it's because they are hard for me to see if I don't. Just got reading glasses, so maybe I'll lose the spaces!
                      Oh okay, I learned a thing *thumbs up*

                      Everything you said is correct, I think Kevin Love needs help..but I also think scoring is the only thing he's good at..which is why i'm sort of iggy about teams trading potential superstars for him.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Oh okay, I learned a thing *thumbs up*

                        Everything you said is correct, I think Kevin Love needs help..but I also think scoring is the only thing he's good at..which is why i'm sort of iggy about teams trading potential superstars for him.
                        It's a close call either way . . . .

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          It's a close call either way . . . .
                          Right.
                          Just wanted to hear opinions.
                          I can go side with Kevin Love as well.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Wiggins = DeRozan... Yes I trade for Love

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                              Wiggins = DeRozan... Yes I trade for Love
                              What about when LeBron leaves?
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X