Patriots=LOWLIFES!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Patriots=LOWLIFES!

it's football, what are they supposed to do? stop playing football? that unwritten rule is stupid, and I hate it. The Patriots don't have to downplay being a superior team.

Comment

I would imagine Brady probably felt a little disrespected with all the Tebow talk and wanted to run his nose in it a little.

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="rainierjef"]I dont care about teams running up the sore you play to win and you play to win decisively. but punting the ball by your quarter back... thats just down right disrespectful and smug. by coach and quarterback. i hope whoever they play in the next game or the playoffs takes brady's helmet and punts it into the patriots sideline right at belicheck after the sack his ***. no class lames
        [/quote]

disrespectful and smug? How exactly? I swear, some of you guys need to pull your skirts up.
        [/quote]

really?

on 3 & 10 out of the shotgun your QUARTERBACK!!!! punts the ball? and this is not disrespectful? then he smirks about it that's not smug? i'll pull my skirt up after you find a dictionary and look up the meaning of disrespectful and smug.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
        @Katdaddyjay 17h
        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="rainierjef"]I dont care about teams running up the sore you play to win and you play to win decisively. but punting the ball by your quarter back... thats just down right disrespectful and smug. by coach and quarterback. i hope whoever they play in the next game or the playoffs takes brady's helmet and punts it into the patriots sideline right at belicheck after the sack his ***. no class lames
          [/quote]

disrespectful and smug? How exactly? I swear, some of you guys need to pull your skirts up.
          [/quote]

really?

on 3 & 10 out of the shotgun your QUARTERBACK!!!! punts the ball? and this is not disrespectful? then he smirks about it that's not smug? i'll pull my skirt up after you find a dictionary and look up the meaning of disrespectful and smug.
          [/quote]You left out an important detail. When he did they, his team was leading by 32 points.
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
            I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.[/quote]Me neither. I wish the Giants had the capability to run up the score just for once instead of this up and down Coughlin rollercoaster

Comment

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
              I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.[/quote]Me neither. I wish the Giants had the capability to run up the score just for once instead of this up and down Coughlin rollercoaster[/quote]Coughlin has too much class, a word that a lot of Giant fans like using out of context. Sometimes you gotta bury teams and make sure you walk away with a victory. You would think after that Eagles meltdown he would realize that. That said, I like Coach Coughlin and I'm gonna ride with him until he's no longer coaching the team.

Comment

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="JJC7301"][quote
                user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up
                ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers
                and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to
                lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
                I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the
                other team to stop them.[/quote]Me neither. I wish the Giants had the
                capability to run up the score just for once instead of this up and down
                Coughlin rollercoaster[/quote]
                we've been running up scores the previous 3 seasons and in the end, look how those turned out. I'd rather just have stout team that can keep games close.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="rainierjef"]I dont care about teams running up the sore you play to win and you play to win decisively. but punting the ball by your quarter back... thats just down right disrespectful and smug. by coach and quarterback. i hope whoever they play in the next game or the playoffs takes brady's helmet and punts it into the patriots sideline right at belicheck after the sack his ***. no class lames
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

really?

[/quote]You left out an important detail. When he did they, his team was leading by 32 points.[/quote]

true.

but like i said before i don't care if a team blows a team out decisively, if you feel like you don't want to embarrass them anymore then instead of punting on 3rd & 10 run the ball. and if they cant stop that then they deserve to get scored on again. but punting the ball man by your QB come on man that's just stupid

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

[quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

They scored a touchdown in the second half. I don't know. I think the Broncos just weren't that good.

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="rainierjef"]I dont care about teams running up the sore you play to win and you play to win decisively. but punting the ball by your quarter back... thats just down right disrespectful and smug. by coach and quarterback. i hope whoever they play in the next game or the playoffs takes brady's helmet and punts it into the patriots sideline right at belicheck after the sack his ***. no class lames
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

really?

on 3 & 10* out of the shotgun your QUARTERBACK!!!! punts the ball? and this is not disrespectful? then he smirks about it that's not smug? i'll pull my skirt up after you find a dictionary and look up the meaning of disrespectful and smug.
                      [/quote]

Wait, so first they are disrespectful for running up the score, and now they are disrespectful for punting the ball and deciding to not score more points? Rather, just play field position?

Make up your mind.

If anything, I thought it was more disrespectful for Von Miller to go on a shoving spree at the end of that punt. So surprised that both personal foul calls were on the patriots there.

Comment

read read read!!! i said i don't care about them running up the score. i called brady smug and disrespectful for punting the ball, and if it was belicheck that called that play then hes a disrespectful and smug son of a ***** too! if you want to play field position then run the ball on 3&10 then punt on 4th and whatever. smfh

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="jomo"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="rainierjef"]I dont care about teams running up the sore you play to win and you play to win decisively. but punting the ball by your quarter back... thats just down right disrespectful and smug. by coach and quarterback. i hope whoever they play in the next game or the playoffs takes brady's helmet and punts it into the patriots sideline right at belicheck after the sack his ***. no class lames
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

really?

on 3 & 10* out of the shotgun your QUARTERBACK!!!! punts the ball? and this is not disrespectful? then he smirks about it that's not smug? i'll pull my skirt up after you find a dictionary and look up the meaning of disrespectful and smug.
                          [/quote]You left out an important detail. When he did they, his team was leading by 32 points.[/quote]

true.

but like i said before i don't care if a team blows a team out decisively, if you feel like you don't want to embarrass them anymore then instead of punting on 3rd & 10 run the ball. and if they cant stop that then they deserve to get scored on again. but punting the ball man by your QB come on man that's just stupid
                          [/quote]

Why is it stupid? The ball ended up on the 10 yard line with zero chance to be returned, how are you going to get better field position than that? It's not like the quick kick is an unheard of play or something.

Comment

i guess its the fact that it was brady that did it its almost like yeah we spanked you 45-10 i can kill you more but i'm not i'm just going to embarrass you but punting the ball on 3rd down, cause that's what quarterbacks do we punt balls now... smfh why is it hard to understand? maybe if it was done against us we would have a different perspective of it. i'm not saying its unheard of but how often do we see it and whats the situation for it?

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"]read read read!!! i said i don't care about them running up the score. i called brady smug and disrespectful for punting the ball, and if it was belicheck that called that play then hes a disrespectful and smug son of a ***** too! if you want to play field position then run the ball on 3&10 then punt on 4th and whatever. smfh
                              [/quote]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!, this thread is for useless whiners

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"]i guess its the fact that it was brady that did it its almost like yeah we spanked you 45-10 i can kill you more but i'm not i'm just going to embarrass you but punting the ball on 3rd down, cause that's what quarterbacks do we punt balls now... smfh why is it hard to understand? maybe if it was done against us we would have a different perspective of it. i'm not saying its unheard of but how often do we see it and whats the situation for it?
                                [/quote]

Well which is it, that they were arrogant running up the score, or arrogant in punting the ball away so they weren't running up the score? You can't have it both ways.

A quick kick turns the ball over, gains field position, and minimizes risk to your players. BB and Brady are both arrogant ******bags, but not because of that quick.

As far as running up the score. It's the NFL. You keep your foot on the pedal until it's clear the other team's spirit is broken. Teams not doing that is why the Broncos were in the playoffs in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X