Patriots=LOWLIFES!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots=LOWLIFES!

the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Patriots=LOWLIFES!

Broncos are making it hard for them to NOT run up the score....

Comment

Alli in on that one

Comment

[quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
        I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]Broncos are making it hard for them to NOT run up the score....[/quote]</P>

</P>

True....running on 3rd and 21....not exactly a high-percentage play to pick up a 1st down.</P>

Comment

Giants Organization and history &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&g t;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Saints and Patriots.
            Packers really dont run up the score. Plus they are a good franchise.
            They benched Rodgers for a week. Saints and Pats wouldnt do that.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote] I've never had a problem with teams putting up points. It's up to the other team to stop them.[/quote]</P>

I think it depends......the Giants have proved in the past that no lead is safe. Frankly, I was thrilled with Fewell and Gilbride stayed aggressive against the Falcons.</P>

Comment

Patriots better wish they don't face the Ravens. Their defense is going to leave severe bruise mark on Brady.

Comment

Not really. There's still a lot of time left. Would you want your team to ease up when there's 25 minutes left and you're up 35-7?

Comment

Nowadays, when you take it easy is when the other team sneaks up on you.....keep going Tom!! We want to see you in the super bowl!!!

Comment

[quote user="gradstang"]the patriots are like the siants. no respect running up ther score on teams- they never win in the end- and oh yeah- rodgers and the packers do the same thing! time for them all to lose!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

**** that put up as many points as you can. This is a professional league where players get paid millions of dollars to play. It's not highschool if you don't want to be embarrassed then play some freaking defense.

Comment

I hate the whining about teams running up the score. Like Belichik said a few years ago after running up the score "I don't remember reading that section of the rule book that said we could only score so many points..." I wish our team would take a lesson and KEEP THEIR FOOT ON THE PEDAL when they're up, and not let teams back in it.
                        Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

I hate it when ppl complain about running up the score... ITS A FRIGGIN COMPETITION>>>> play to win.....who cares what you score... IF the team didnt want you to have a high score ;.. they should STOP THEM.... friggin cry babies.....

Comment

I hope they put 90 on them. Sick and of this Tebow BS, the media will be forced to stop now.
                            Emperor Tom

Comment

U dont stop until the 4th quarter at least

Comment

Working...
                              X