2011 Bowl Match Up's College Football 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011-12

McEntee... UCONN's QB is a bum that singlehandedly lost us a game.

Comment

This Michigan vs ND game was great. What an ending.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]This Michigan vs ND game was great. What an ending.[/quote]Denard Robinson.

Comment

aka "Shoelace"!!

Comment

UCF boyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

30 3 over bc? get the **** out of here

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Nice catch Alshon on 4th and 3[/quote] I'm almost getting sick of these type games though.. I Mean, theres no defense at all.. Its getting old watching these weak defenses look litteraly helpless.. Texas is another one, who simply can't cover anyone.. Texas is awful!
              [/quote]your right i miss defense as well. Alabama is one of the only teams that can shut people down

Comment

Ive been asked to do another Mock draft which I hate to do mind U. I prefer Top 5's at aposition but whatever. Giants picking 19th who do I pick

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]This Michigan vs ND game was great. What an ending.[/quote] Again, its comical how often these games get called "great games", when in reality its awful awful awful defense or simply fundamentals and mistake prone play that makes these games sooooo "GOOD".. I mean, ND was awful down the stretch, more so then MICHIGAN was good.. At this rate, every game is good.. I mean, VIRGINIA was up 23-3 at one point late 3rd last night, and ended up losing the lead before winning by a FG, and it was interceptions and horrendus mistakes that got INDIANA back in it, does that make it a great game? How about the ARZ ST vs MIZZo game friday night? ARZ ST goes up 14 with like 10minutes to play and MIZZO is punting and all ARZ ST has to go is catch the punt and its probably over, but they muff the punt and MIZZO recovers, then ARZ ST stops em on 3rd down but MIZZo gets called for a delay of game giving them another chance, and on 3rd and 15, ARZ ST stops em again, but a Pass interference is called, and then on the next play, MIZZO throws a TD, and ends up tying the game eventually.. Thats good football??? COllege football is filled with teams that just can't execute and make horrendus mistakes... Its amazing how bad some of these teams execute and the mistakes they make...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="buddy33"]This Michigan vs ND game was great. What an ending.[/quote] Again, its comical how often these games get called "great games", when in reality its awful awful awful defense or simply fundamentals and mistake prone play that makes these games sooooo "GOOD".. I mean, ND was awful down the stretch, more so then MICHIGAN was good.. At this rate, every game is good.. I mean, VIRGINIA was up 23-3 at one point late 3rd last night, and ended up losing the lead before winning by a FG, and it was interceptions and horrendus mistakes that got INDIANA back in it, does that make it a great game? How about the ARZ ST vs MIZZo game friday night? ARZ ST goes up 14 with like 10minutes to play and MIZZO is punting and all ARZ ST has to go is catch the punt and its probably over, but they muff the punt and MIZZO recovers, then ARZ ST stops em on 3rd down but MIZZo gets called for a delay of game giving them another chance, and on 3rd and 15, ARZ ST stops em again, but a Pass interference is called, and then on the next play, MIZZO throws a TD, and ends up tying the game eventually.. Thats good football??? COllege football is filled with teams that just can't execute and make horrendus mistakes... Its amazing how bad some of these teams execute and the mistakes they make...
                    [/quote]</P>

I know what you mean College Football has gotten very sloppy. </P>

Comment

If ucf goes undefeated(they play byu) how high do they get ranked?

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]If ucf goes undefeated(they play byu) how high do they get ranked?[/quote]
                        depends on how badly they blow people out and how many top 25 fall off. id say 20's at most, they play nobody

Comment

nvm

Comment

Great CFB games today </P>

WV-LSU</P>

ASU-USC</P>

</P>

How am I going to chose the 3:30 game</P>

Alabama vs Arkansas</P>

Oklahoma State vs Texas A&amp;M</P>

Clemson vs FSU</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

Watching the Cowboys vs Aggies game... Ok St defense is killing this kid in the 2nd half..

Who saw that touchback by Blackmon that was a gimme TD? What a stupid DeSean Jackson type play...

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]Watching the Cowboys vs Aggies game... Ok St defense is killing this kid in the 2nd half..

Who saw that touchback by Blackmon that was a gimme TD? What a stupid DeSean Jackson type play...

[/quote] I was co<span>ming here to post about that LOL Ask Redeye I'</span><span>m always getting peeved about stupidity in the college ga</span><span>me That was awful! But on the flipside the kid is insane! The Defense and Black</span><span>mon and weeden just took over in the 2nd half! Its crazy because the defense looked so bad in the first half and i bet OK ST so i needed it bigti</span><span>me!</span>

Comment

Working...
                                X