Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011-12

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

With the season just around the corner I thought Id start a new season thread. This is the place to discuss the games live,In game NFL Draft Prospect Watch , and talk smack about your favorite CFB programs.</p>

Anybody got any Preseason Top 10 and BCS Bowl predictions for the season?</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote] I got a surprise team i'd like to bring up.. Watch out for the Georgia Bulldogs.. Sure, they lost alot and have RB issues, but i love Aaron Murray this season, and i think Tavarres King and Orson Charles are gonna be huge for him as go to guys replacing Aj green, and i Cordy Glenn and Ben Jones will be studs on the line, and i love there S/CB duo of Boykin and Rambo.. I think there gonna surprise some folks, as there schedule outside of a couple games, is fairly decent, in my opinion, and maybe not be a BCS team, but get into a pretty good bowl game... I pick them to beat BOISE ST tommorow by the way.. I say they go 9-3 at worst, and 10-2 at best...

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] TCU VS BAYLOR tonight!!! Very excited about this matchup! SOme guys on TCU to watch for pro propects are Tank Carder, Tanner Brock, Ed Wesley, Greg McCoy.. Baylor obviously has there beast QB Robert Griffith, and also a nice little slot WR type in Kendall Wright whos intriguing...
      [/quote]Russel Wilson looked sharp for Wisconsin. He had hours of time behind that Oline. Thats a team to watch. The winner of the Nebraska Wisconsin game should go to the Rose Bowl

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] TCU VS BAYLOR tonight!!! Very excited about this matchup! SOme guys on TCU to watch for pro propects are Tank Carder, Tanner Brock, Ed Wesley, Greg McCoy.. Baylor obviously has there beast QB Robert Griffith, and also a nice little slot WR type in Kendall Wright whos intriguing...
        [/quote]Russel Wilson looked sharp for Wisconsin. He had hours of time behind that Oline. Thats a team to watch. The winner of the Nebraska Wisconsin game should go to the Rose Bowl[/quote] Ya, but i figured that.. WIth that run game, and now Russell Wilson(loved nc state last yr because of him), and a solid defense and a top WR in toon, there gonna be unstoppable.. Also, they got a beast o-line as usual.. I see them possibly going undefeated...

Comment

wow did u see that Baylor took it right to them. Didnt see that to much last year

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] TCU VS BAYLOR tonight!!! Very excited about this matchup! SOme guys on TCU to watch for pro propects are Tank Carder, Tanner Brock, Ed Wesley, Greg McCoy.. Baylor obviously has there beast QB Robert Griffith, and also a nice little slot WR type in Kendall Wright whos intriguing...
            [/quote] Welp, didn't take long for Kendall Wright to make a impact, throwing a TD for Baylor.. Jesus, TCU looked like a Divison 3 scrub school on there opening defensive drive...

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]wow did u see that Baylor took it right to them. Didnt see that to much last year[/quote] I almost bet Baylor, but switched my BET last second to TCU.. To early to really worry yet, but that certainly was rather embaressing on TCU's part.. Man up TCU!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] TCU VS BAYLOR tonight!!! Very excited about this matchup! SOme guys on TCU to watch for pro propects are Tank Carder, Tanner Brock, Ed Wesley, Greg McCoy.. Baylor obviously has there beast QB Robert Griffith, and also a nice little slot WR type in Kendall Wright whos intriguing...
                [/quote] Welp, didn't take long for Kendall Wright to make a impact, throwing a TD for Baylor.. Jesus, TCU looked like a Divison 3 scrub school on there opening defensive drive...
                [/quote]TCU is usually a Top 10 defense and they shredded them

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] TCU VS BAYLOR tonight!!! Very excited about this matchup! SOme guys on TCU to watch for pro propects are Tank Carder, Tanner Brock, Ed Wesley, Greg McCoy.. Baylor obviously has there beast QB Robert Griffith, and also a nice little slot WR type in Kendall Wright whos intriguing...
                  [/quote]TCU is usually a Top 10 defense and they shredded them[/quote] Boom, tied up! Thats what i'm talking about.. So far, 2players i said watch out for Kendall Wright of BAY and George McCoy of TCU have had huge plays!

Comment

That was fast . Interested in watching the New TCU QB . Dalton played forever

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]That was fast . Interested in watching the New TCU QB . Dalton played forever[/quote] Me as well... I bet u Josh Boyce is interested in seeing the new QB as well..lol Boyce is a nice looking WR.. Tons and Tons of WR's in this country who are stellar..

Comment

WTF they missed the extra point

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]WTF they missed the extra point[/quote] Boyce screwed that drive up, but i gurantee his presence is felt bigtime by games end..

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]WTF they missed the extra point[/quote] Boyce screwed that drive up, but i gurantee his presence is felt bigtime by games end..
                            [/quote] And like i said, Boyces impact is gonna be felt bigtime.. He just missed scoring there! Boyce is really something.. I see him as a 2nd rounder by time he comes out..

Comment

theres Wright again. I will be making a vid of him from this game

Comment

LMAO Baylor covers kicks like the Giants

Comment

Working...
                                X