Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Spagnuolo has agreed to join the New Orleans Saints as new defensive coordinator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Steve Spagnuolo has agreed to join the New Orleans Saints as new defensive coordinator

Good for him. Great position to be in.

Comment

Re: Steve Spagnuolo has agreed to join the New Orleans Saints as new defensive coordinator

[quote user="Kase-1"]What happened to Greg Williams??
      [/quote]He went with Fisher
      Peace,
      DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Better than the eagles[/quote]That is so true. I guess Reid really did piss him off enough. Good for Spags. Wish him luck. Just not vs us.
        Peace,
        DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Spag wont be doing much for the Saints either, watching him call all those vanilla D plays for the Rams was pathetic. Saints should have gone for Nolan rather than Spags

Comment

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]Spag wont be doing much for the Saints either, watching him call all those vanilla D plays for the Rams was pathetic. Saints should have gone for Nolan rather than Spags
            [/quote]Oh wow that one hurt. The level of noner trolls is dropping fast.

Comment

Man, that is a perfect fit for him

They will be a force, even more than this year

Scary

Comment

NFL CHANNEL SAYS IT'S NOT SIGNED YET?

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]Spag wont be doing much for the Saints either, watching him call all those vanilla D plays for the Rams was pathetic. Saints should have gone for Nolan rather than Spags
                  [/quote]Oh wow that one hurt. The level of noner trolls is dropping fast.[/quote]

Did I make a statement looking to hurt anyone's feelings? Looks like anything you comment on is nothing relevant.

Comment

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]Spag wont be doing much for the Saints either, watching him call all those vanilla D plays for the Rams was pathetic.* Saints should have gone for Nolan rather than Spags
                    [/quote]I think you meant Ken Flajole.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]Spag wont be doing much for the Saints either, watching him call all those vanilla D plays for the Rams was pathetic. Saints should have gone for Nolan rather than Spags
                      [/quote]Oh wow that one hurt. The level of noner trolls is dropping fast.[/quote]

Did I make a statement looking to hurt anyone's feelings? Looks like anything you comment on is nothing relevant.
                      [/quote]Child Please save the passive-aggressive for the noners board.

Comment

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]Better than the eagles[/quote]
                        +1

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]Spag wont be doing much for the Saints either, watching him call all those vanilla D plays for the Rams was pathetic. Saints should have gone for Nolan rather than Spags

[/quote]Child Please save the passive-aggressive for the noners board.[/quote]

Thanks for calling me child, by the look of your avatar Ms Geriatric, it may be time to take your ativan for the night.

Comment

[quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"][quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="REDx85xGOLD"]Spag wont be doing much for the Saints either, watching him call all those vanilla D plays for the Rams was pathetic. Saints should have gone for Nolan rather than Spags

[/quote]Child Please save the passive-aggressive for the noners board.[/quote]

Thanks for calling me child, by the look of your avatar Ms Geriatric, it may be time to take your ativan for the night.
                            [/quote]You truly are clueless[] shootin fish in a barrel.

Comment

the stadium curse is going to hit them (if your team hosts the super bowl that team has a down year)

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Kase-1"]What happened to Greg Williams??
                                [/quote]He went with Fisher[/quote]</P>

That's the move I didn't really understand. Wonder how Payten felt about that.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X