New York Rangers 2011-2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New York Rangers 2011-2012

alot of speed on The Sens.. major disadvantage is inexperience since they are a young team

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'm sure NO Ranger fan is scared of Cindy.

What we're scared of is playing against the Penguins and the referees at the same time.

Sorry if you don't agree, but it's the truth. Torts and several other coaches know it. It's not a secret anymore that the referees always favor them[/quote]should be scared, he brings it against the Rangers.. i believe he is a carreer +20 vs NY[/quote]
      I'm more afraid of Malkin. He seems to score every game vs the Rangers.

Comment

[quote user="Gmen2005"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'm sure NO Ranger fan is scared of Cindy. What we're scared of is playing against the Penguins and the referees at the same time. Sorry if you don't agree, but it's the truth. Torts and several other coaches know it. It's not a secret anymore that the referees always favor them[/quote]should be scared, he brings it against the Rangers.. i believe he is a carreer +20 vs NY[/quote]
        I'm more afraid of Malkin. He seems to score every game vs the Rangers.
        [/quote]</P>

Crosby 20g 37a in 40 games</P>

Malkin 18g 14a in 36 games</P>

</P>

seems they both own NY []</P>

Comment

Weird... because Henrik pretty much puts great statistics against the Penguins...

4 GP 2 wins, 2 losses against the Penguins in 2011-2012 with a SV % of .931

And in 2010, 5 GP, 4 wins and 1 loss, with a SV % of .926

Malkin and Crosby don't own anyone. Bunch of whiny puss faces anyway

And pretty much all of your statistics are before 2010 anyway, when the Rangers were awful.

He's been shaky

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Weird... because Henrik pretty much puts great statistics against the Penguins... 4 GP 2 wins, 2 losses against the Penguins in 2011-2012 with a SV % of .931 And in 2010, 5 GP, 4 wins and 1 loss, with a SV % of .926 Malkin and Crosby don't own anyone. Bunch of whiny puss faces anyway And pretty much all of your statistics are before 2010 anyway, when the Rangers were awful. He's been shaky[/quote]nope they are current..Crosby's been out for a bit so that would explain Henrik being okay

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Weird... because Henrik pretty much puts great statistics against the Penguins... 4 GP 2 wins, 2 losses against the Penguins in 2011-2012 with a SV % of .931 And in 2010, 5 GP, 4 wins and 1 loss, with a SV % of .926 Malkin and Crosby don't own anyone. Bunch of whiny puss faces anyway And pretty much all of your statistics are before 2010 anyway, when the Rangers were awful. He's been shaky[/quote]nope they are current..Crosby's been out for a bit so that would explain Henrik being okay[/quote]

In the past 2 years, with Crosby being out, he hasn't recorded much.

Being that, hockey is a team sport like many others. No one cares if Crosby and Malkin can "own" NY. What matters in the end is the W column correct?

Statistics wise, they are both strong.

I'm not afraid of the Penguins because of 2 specific players.

I'm afraid of them because of the blow hard jobs that the refs and the league give them.

The last game was ridiculous.

I'll be here when the Rangers beat em in the post

Comment

anyways, we can talk more Crosby if you meet up with the Pens. </P>

big question for me is Rangers scoring, goalper game (ranked 10th or 11th i believe). we know King Henry is a gamer will the offence show up?</P>

Ottawa is ranked top 5 in gpg.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

anyways, we can talk more Crosby if you meet up with the Pens. </p>

big question for me is Rangers scoring, goalper game (ranked 10th or 11th i believe). we know King Henry is a gamer will the offence show up?</p>

Ottawa is ranked top 5 in gpg.. </p>[/quote]
                  If Henrik goes back to his midseason form I think we'll be okay. Lately he hasn't been playing well though so I'm not as confident as I could be.

Comment

The Rangers offense needs to be a little better, but the playoffs are a lot different.

You need grit, scoring comes from forechecking a lot and playing a lot more physical.

Rangers have this.

Also, if you haven't heard - Rangers signed Chris Kreider yesterday from BC. He's been practicing.

This should add some firepower in the offense.

Expect a whole different offense this postseason

Comment

[quote user="Gmen2005"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

big question for me is Rangers scoring, goalper game (ranked 10th or 11th i believe). we know King Henry is a gamer will the offence show up?</P>

Ottawa is ranked top 5 in gpg.. </P>[/quote]
                      If Henrik goes back to his midseason form I think we'll be okay. Lately he hasn't been playing well though so I'm not as confident as I could be.
                      [/quote]on paperyou should win this... on paper..Ottawa is my dark horse this round, maybe even SJ over STL.. eventually SJ is going to win it all.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]The Rangers offense needs to be a little better, but the playoffs are a lot different. You need grit, scoring comes from forechecking a lot and playing a lot more physical. Rangers have this. Also, if you haven't heard - Rangers signed Chris Kreider yesterday from BC. He's been practicing. This should add some firepower in the offense. Expect a whole different offense this postseason[/quote]i havent followed NYR to closely but they didnt seem like a gritty team, could be wrong but thats why i assumed they took a swing at Nash.. to get some needed size up front to match up with the Beanheads and Flyers

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Gmen2005"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

big question for me is Rangers scoring, goal*per game (ranked 10th or 11th i believe). we know King Henry is a gamer will the offence show up?</P>

Ottawa is ranked top 5 in gpg.. </P>[/quote]
                          [/quote]on paper*you should win this... on paper..Ottawa is my dark horse this round, maybe even SJ over STL.. eventually SJ is going to win it all.[/quote]

What about the Coyotes? For some reason I think you're just a Rangers hater. Ottawa beat us 3 of 4 times. Things will change in the post

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]The Rangers offense needs to be a little better, but the playoffs are a lot different. You need grit, scoring comes from forechecking a lot and playing a lot more physical. Rangers have this. Also, if you haven't heard - Rangers signed Chris Kreider yesterday from BC. He's been practicing. This should add some firepower in the offense. Expect a whole different offense this postseason[/quote]i havent followed NYR to closely but they didnt seem like a gritty team, could be wrong but thats why i assumed they took a swing at Nash.. to get some needed size up front to match up with the Beanheads and Flyers[/quote]

Goes to show they have too much grit. Too much grit means they would want some goal scorers.

But everything has been doing well. MDZ has been on fire on the PP and so has Brad.

We will score

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Gmen2005"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Ottawa is ranked top 5 in gpg.. </P>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]on paperyou should win this... on paper..Ottawa is my dark horse this round, maybe even SJ over STL.. eventually SJ is going to win it all.[/quote] What about the Coyotes? For some reason I think you're just a Rangers hater. Ottawa beat us 3 of 4 times. Things will change in the post[/quote]no hate at all.. </P>

i like PHX in 6-7. Smith is a great goalie. </P>

Comment

This is exactly how I feel about this series.

Last year when the Rangers #8 played the #1 Capitals , the Rangers were so confident that they'd beat the capitals.

Look what happened? We got destroyed in every aspect.

This series #8 Ottawa is playing #1 Rangers and are claiming they can easily win this series. They seem too confident like we once were.

We owned the capitals dring the regular season and got destroyed in the post-season.
                                Ottawa beat us this regular season...

I think you see the point.

This won't be any dark horse IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X