New York Rangers 2011-2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New York Rangers 2011-2012

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hate to see Isle's leave but the fans gotta start showing up.. we'd take care of them up here [/quote]Id hate to see them leave cause I love the rivalry, but the only time their fans ever show up is when they play the Rangers and then again most of the people filling the seats are Rangers fans
    [/quote]wasnt to many rivalries in Hockey as intense imo..
    hear Jerseys having some $$ problems aswell..
    in 4 years Quebec will have built its brand new shiney empty arena just incase a team needs to move in a hurry...

Comment

bad loss last night. Time for the Rangers to wake up...

Comment

Same **** different year for this team.

Can't score on the power play...
        Can't score hardly at all...

And when they do... like today against Ottawa... can't hold a lead.

Up 4-1 and let the sens score 3 goals in like 10 mins.

Looks like this season will be the same as last one.

Blueshirts will be looking to eek into the post season in the last few weeks to get the 8th spot in the East.

Pathetic.

Comment

Finally have power/internet []

Good to see the Rangers playing well. Gotta beat the Jets tonight!

Comment

Rangers with a 4 game winning streak, look like the New York Blues are doing work lately. Hopefully they keep the streak alive against Ottawa

Those looking to talk about rangers sports should message me, I am on a good forums where we talk about the rangers and many other stuff!

Comment

this team is getting hot!

Comment

Wow... 10-2 over the last 12 games.

Rangers are starting to make a believer out of me.

They look good. Only a quarter of the way through the season but hopefully they can keep up this intensity and hard work.

Great effort all around by everyone playing.

Beating the craps, cryers, and crybabies in their last three games... I'm impressed.

Comment

Ducks winger Bobby Ryan said Tuesday he "wouldn't be surprised" if he were traded, possibly to the Rangers.</p>

Ryan told the Orange County Register,
                  "If they feel like the Ducks are going to get better and I'm going to
                  get a chance to play somewhere else, I guess I would. But I'm certainly
                  not thinking about it day in and day out."
                  </p>

Rangers general manager Glen Sather has been in touch with Ducks
                  counterpart Bob Murray regarding the availability of the 24-year-old
                  power winger.
                  </p>

"At any time if we get offered a deal on any player that makes this
                  team better, we would have to take a long, hard look at that," Murray
                  told the newspaper.
                  </p>

The Rangers, who toppled the Penguins 4-3 Tuesday night, have a
                  number of assets to send to the Ducks for Ryan, who will attract
                  considerable interest from big-time franchises throughout the league as
                  Anaheim (on streaks of 0-5, 0-6-1 and 1-10-3 in carrying a 6-13-4 record
                  into Wednesday’s match against Montreal) is seeking to replenish by
                  gaining a package of young, cap-friendly players in exchange for the
                  three-time 30-goal scorer.
                  </p>

"In a perfect world, you get drafted and you stay with a team for
                  your career and you win (Stanley) Cups," Ryan told the newspaper. "At
                  the same time, it's the business side of things that all comes back to.
                  If they feel like it's got to be the right move for the team, then I'd
                  certainly welcome it."
                  </p>

It is believed the Rangers consider Ryan Callahan, Derek Stepan, Marc
                  Staal (who has begun skating on his own), Dan Girardi, Ryan McDonagh
                  and Michael Sauer to be untouchables within the organization regarding
                  this particular scenario.
                  </p>

Ryan, who has recorded 11 points (7-4) following last season’s
                  71-point performance (34-37), has been a part of the Ducks’ formidable
                  first-line that includes reigning Hart Trophy winner Corey Perry and
                  center Ryan Getzlaf.
                  </p>

He is being moved to the third line for the game against the Canadiens.</p>

The 6-foot-2, 210-pound New Jersey native has three seasons following
                  this one remaining on a contract that carries a $5.1 million cap hit.
                  Ryan, a right-handed shot who can play either wing, is due to become an
                  unrestricted free agent following 2014-15 under the current collective
                  bargaining agreement that expires on Sept. 15, 2012.
                  </p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
                  Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/nhlblo...#ixzz1fEapm7Gi

Anyone else excited????
                  </div>
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I'd trade Dubi, a 1st and a few prospects for him. Sather has been known to fleece people in trades though.

Comment

[quote user="Gmen2005"]I'd trade Dubi, a 1st and a few prospects for him. Sather has been known to fleece people in trades though.
                      [/quote]Uh oh, I just realized that him and King Henrik arent on that list, but I just assume Lundy is on the untouchable list
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]

Ducks winger Bobby Ryan said Tuesday he "wouldn't be surprised" if he were traded, possibly to the Rangers.</P>

Anyone else excited????
                        </P>[/quote]Leaf fans may say otherwise.. whats up Kase

Comment

This team is on fire right now.

Comment

Getting a Henrik heritage and Brian Leetch throwback!!

Comment

BOOM

Leafs laying a *****slap

Comment

Good game for the Leafs. Rangers played bad in the 1st period which led to the loss.

If you guys love the rangers, I have a very good website you would love to post on (forum)

Comment

Working...
                                X