Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Move over Eli, Tebow is here to take over your wrath.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Move over Eli, Tebow is here to take over your wrath.

[quote user="BParcells777"]there is one black guy on ESPN who abuses Tebow daily on the morning shows........its hysterical to watch

what a Bozo this guy is......don't remember his name but he's a total tool

He is probably in his bathroom right now vomiting after Tebow comes back 15 pts down in 3 minutes[/quote]What black guy is that? I see a lot of white guys abusing Tebow and a lot of black guys defending him.

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]there is one black guy on ESPN who abuses Tebow daily on the morning shows........its hysterical to watch

what a Bozo this guy is......don't remember his name but he's a total tool

He is probably in his bathroom right now vomiting after Tebow comes back 15 pts down in 3 minutes[/quote]
      I know Merril Hodge has a deathwish for Tebow. he said Tebow is the worst qb he has ever seen. you Should of seen Adam Scheftners face.

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]As some may know I have felt Eli has taken a lot more criticism then he earned or should have received over the years. He definitely earned his fair share of criticism over the years.

Yet Tebow seems to taken that off Eli. I cannot believe all the stuff swirling around this kid.

He may or may not be a good/great QB in the future, but can we wait awhile and see what happens before we trash this kid?

Feel bad for the kid whether he works out or not. I am rooting for him to shut up all those elitist jerks. If he doesn't so be it. At least he gave it a shot, maybe they should give him a shot before crucifying him.

[/quote]

If only Tebow had an all time great older brother...

Comment

Look I get that Tebow is a 2nd year guy starting one of his first few games and that he will struggle - thats not the issue. My issue is he looked absolutely lost throwing the football - his mechanics were horrifying. I thought Ponder looked the best out of all the young guys playing today. At times flashed poise and presence in the pocket - made rookie mistakes but flashed some nice leadership.

To me Tebow is a nice athlete - and can certainly run the ball - like fellow lefty Steve Young (with more power) but I certainly dont see the ability to throw like Steve - his mechanics are way OFF. But he will probably get the year to prove otherwise. It should be mentioned that i think Tebow completed about 5 balls to receivers which means the outside is almost worthless with him at Q.

Comment

I don't know what to think about Tebow.

I obviously wasn't watching the game yesterday, but he had what, four completions in the first 57 minutes against the Dolphins... THE DOLPHINS?

I dunno, I feel like if he plays like that against any other team, they get blown out. Its still an impressive comeback though...

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]As some may know I have felt Eli has taken a lot more criticism then he earned or should have received over the years. He definitely earned his fair share of criticism over the years.

Yet Tebow seems to taken that off Eli. I cannot believe all the stuff swirling around this kid.

He may or may not be a good/great QB in the future, but can we wait awhile and see what happens before we trash this kid?

Feel bad for the kid whether he works out or not. I am rooting for him to shut up all those elitist jerks. If he doesn't so be it. At least he gave it a shot, maybe they should give him a shot before crucifying him.

[/quote]</P>

I am definately rooting for him but I think he sucks.</P>
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"][quote user="BParcells777"]there is one black guy on ESPN who abuses Tebow daily on the morning shows........its hysterical to watch what a Bozo this guy is......don't remember his name but he's a total tool He is probably in his bathroom right now vomiting after Tebow comes back 15 pts down in 3 minutes[/quote]
                I know Merril Hodge has a deathwish for Tebow. he said Tebow is the worst qb he has ever seen. you Should of seen Adam Scheftners face.
                [/quote]</P>

Hoge knows his stuff. He said of the 3 QB's coming out in the 06 draft (Lienhart, V Young and Cutler) the only one worth drafting in the 1st round was Cutler. He though both VY and Leaihart should have been late round picks.</P>

He said all this before that draft.</P>

Comment

Tim Tebow has taken a huge amount of abuse since being drafted by the Bronco's.</P>

All he did was win in college, be a total professional all his life and bring that some professional attitude to the NFL.</P>

Everyone can be a critic, especailly those analyts on ESPN who are just jealous they never made it at the real level.</P>

I hope Tebow wins every game except against us in the Super Bowl.</P>

All his critics, I hope they have a big appetite for crow.</P>
                  Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Deon and Michael were defending him last night on the NFL Highlights show. They said he may not look pretty, but all the players believe he will win the game in the 4th Qtr. That his play elevates the play around him.... and he has already got what many QBs never get, the ability to rally late.</P>

Deon used this analogy....</P>

"Tebow is the guy who goes to the fair and plays the game where you have to throw the ball through the hoop. He nevergets theball through the hoop, yet he leaves there with all the stuffed toy prizes."</P>

The bottom line is this... tebow is a winner. He is a winner on the field, and he is a winner off the field. Something in my gut tells me he will make it to the HOF someday. </P>

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

Tim Tebow has taken a huge amount of abuse since being drafted by the Bronco's.</P>

All he did was win in college, be a total professional all his life and bring that some professional attitude to the NFL.</P>

Everyone can be a critic, especailly those analyts on ESPN who are just jealous they never made it at the real level.</P>

[/quote]</P>

All Geno Tarretta did in college was win. College football aint the NFL.</P>

Tebow should have been drafted in the later rounds. McDaniels did Tebow no favor by trading up to get him and then picking him in the first round.</P>

He's a project with a lot on intangables. But you have to be able to play. I'm not sure he can in the NFL.</P>

It took a couple of great catches and an on-side kick for that comeback to happen against a horrible team.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[/quote]</P>

Tebow should have been drafted in the later rounds. McDaniels did Tebow no favor by trading up to get him and then picking him in the first round.</P>

He's a project with a lot on intangables. But you have to be able to play. I'm not sure he can in the NFL.</P>

It took a couple of great catches and an on-side kick for that comeback to happen against a horrible team.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Twas his first game as a starter.... plus.... when your QB does not have the ability to quit..... it inspires everyone around you to play harder..... hence the great catch on the 4 yard line and the on-side kick return. </P>

Also, when your QB should be sacked, yet he scrambles for a large gain to pick up the first down.... and runs over a line backer in the process..... that jacks everyone up.... including the fans. </P>

The guy has the "it" factor that you can't neatly group into a category with any other QB. </P>

Plus, he is deeply spiritual and just an all around great person off the field. He is the perfect person to have as the face of any franchise.</P>

I will say it again..... My BOLD PREDICTION..... Tebow will be a HOFer.</P>

Comment

[quote user="rebelfan1966"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Twas his first game as a starter.... plus.... when your QB does not have the ability to quit..... it inspires everyone around you to play harder..... hence the great catch on the 4 yard line and the on-side kick return. </P>

Also, when your QB should be sacked, yet he scrambles for a large gain to pick up the first down.... and runs over a line backer in the process..... that jacks everyone up.... including the fans. </P>

The guy has the "it" factor that you can't neatly group into a category with any other QB. </P>

Plus, he is deeply spiritual and just an all around great person off the field. He is the perfect person to have as the face of any franchise.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It was not his first start. </P>

His play was beyond horrible for the first 55 minutes of the game. Had they not have recovered an on side kick it would have gone down as one of the worst game a QB had ever played.</P>

I give him great credit for bringing his team back. But that won't work against a team that has actually won a game.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="rebelfan1966"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

It was not his first start. </P>

His play was beyond horrible for the first 55 minutes of the game. Had they not have recovered an on side kick it would have gone down as one of the worst game a QB had ever played.</P>

I give him great credit for bringing his team back. But that won't work against a team that has actually won a game.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Totally agree. He was putrid for 95% of the game and was able to bring his team back at the end against a winless team that was playing a prevent defense.</P>

If he does the same thing against a respectable team, I'll take notice. Until then . . . . not so much. </P>

Comment

[/quote]

wait until Luck pulls an Eli next year and dictates where he wants to go

Eli won't be the most hated man in the NFL anymore (behind Vick)
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]

Deon and Michael were defending him last night on the NFL Highlights show. They said he may not look pretty, but all the players believe he will win the game in the 4th Qtr. That his play elevates the play around him.... and he has already got what many QBs never get, the ability to rally late.</P>

Deon used this analogy....</P>

"Tebow is the guy who goes to the fair and plays the game where you have to throw the ball through the hoop. He nevergets theball through the hoop, yet he leaves there with all the stuffed toy prizes."</P>

The bottom line is this... tebow is a winner. He is a winner on the field, and he is a winner off the field. <FONT size=4>Something in my gut tells me he will make it to the HOF someday. </FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

Pretty sure that's just gas . . . . it'll pass. </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X