Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Move over Eli, Tebow is here to take over your wrath.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move over Eli, Tebow is here to take over your wrath.

As some may know I have felt Eli has taken a lot more criticism then he earned or should have received over the years. He definitely earned his fair share of criticism over the years.

Yet Tebow seems to taken that off Eli. I cannot believe all the stuff swirling around this kid.

He may or may not be a good/great QB in the future, but can we wait awhile and see what happens before we trash this kid?

Feel bad for the kid whether he works out or not. I am rooting for him to shut up all those elitist jerks. If he doesn't so be it. At least he gave it a shot, maybe they should give him a shot before crucifying him.

• DragonSoul
    replied
    Re: Move over Eli, Tebow is here to take over your wrath.

[quote user="lawl"]He completed less than 50% of his passes. When's the last time a QB did that, their team won the game, and they weren't the Denver broncos.

Trends like this do not last long.[/quote]Vick? and you are right, but they are winning in more then one way, and also read the above post from me.

Leave a comment:

• DragonSoul
    replied

[quote user="Idkaname"][quote user="Itlan"][quote user="Idkaname"][quote user="DragonSoul"]RT @MarkHerzlich: "#Tebow is the most famous white Bronco since OJ's car"

-Toomor - Tebow Tebow Tebow He put up 316 passing yards vs the #1 pass defense.He is legit, What else does he need to do 4 respect?[/quote]
    A couple slants and wide open recievers
    #notimpressed[/quote]He still hit the receivers in stride. That's like saying Eli isn't good, because all he does is put the ball where it needs to be.... what?[/quote]
    Okay if that impressed you, good for you, but I sure wasn't[/quote]End of the game did they win or lose? He still needs to improve as do all qbs, but the ANALysts don't even want to give him a chance. He still hasn't started a full season.

Leave a comment:

• jjj45
    replied

[quote user="Idkaname"][quote user="DragonSoul"]RT @MarkHerzlich: "#Tebow is the most famous white Bronco since OJ's car"

-Toomor - Tebow Tebow Tebow He put up 316 passing yards vs the #1 pass defense.He is legit, What else does he need to do 4 respect?[/quote]
    #notimpressed[/quote]Seriously IDK? Me thinks you just don't like Tebow.

Leave a comment:

• Itlan
    replied

[quote user="Morehead State"]Whats the message if he ends up with 666 total passing yards in the playoffs?[/quote]That he has been stringing along the faithful, and is, in fact, the anti-Christ, as I have long suspected.

Leave a comment:

• Morehead State
    replied

Whats the message if he ends up with 666 total passing yards in the playoffs?

Leave a comment:

• CBlackburn57
    replied

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Tebow's passing yards tonight-316

Tebow's average yards per completion-31.6

Bronco's average yards per game over the regular season-316

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc

Leave a comment:

• lawl
    replied

He completed less than 50% of his passes. When's the last time a QB did that, their team won the game, and they weren't the Denver broncos.

Trends like this do not last long.

Leave a comment:

• Itlan
    replied

[quote user="Idkaname"][quote user="Itlan"][quote user="Idkaname"][quote user="DragonSoul"]RT @MarkHerzlich: "#Tebow is the most famous white Bronco since OJ's car"

#notimpressed[/quote]He still hit the receivers in stride. That's like saying Eli isn't good, because all he does is put the ball where it needs to be.... what?[/quote]
    Okay if that impressed you, good for you, but I sure wasn't[/quote]And the TD to Eddie Royal? Was Royal wide open, or did he throw a slant on that one?

If you're not impressed, that's fine, but saying a couple of slants and wide open receivers? You're wrong lol.

Leave a comment:

• Idkaname
    replied

[quote user="Itlan"][quote user="Idkaname"][quote user="DragonSoul"]RT @MarkHerzlich: "#Tebow is the most famous white Bronco since OJ's car"

Okay if that impressed you, good for you, but I sure wasn't

Leave a comment:

• Itlan
    replied

[quote user="Idkaname"][quote user="DragonSoul"]RT @MarkHerzlich: "#Tebow is the most famous white Bronco since OJ's car"

#notimpressed[/quote]He still hit the receivers in stride. That's like saying Eli isn't good, because all he does is put the ball where it needs to be.... what?

Leave a comment:

• Idkaname
    replied

[quote user="DragonSoul"]RT @MarkHerzlich: "#Tebow is the most famous white Bronco since OJ's car"

#notimpressed

Leave a comment:

• DragonSoul
    replied

RT @MarkHerzlich: "#Tebow is the most famous white Bronco since OJ's car"

-Toomor - Tebow Tebow Tebow He put up 316 passing yards vs the #1 pass defense.He is legit, What else does he need to do 4 respect?

Leave a comment:

• DragonSoul
    replied

Did you see Brady Quinn throw that 80 OT TD pass? Oh wait that was Tebow.

4 the idiots who said that Quinn would be starting by the 2nd half lmao.

Leave a comment:

• giantyankee1976
    replied

[quote user="NYfanatic"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Go Tebow !!!

LOL @ Lance Briggs, guess it "sucks" doesn't it? ***.
    [/quote]
    Urlacher said he was a good "running back"
    LOL tebow is getting a lot of people mad across the league.
    [/quote]

don't get me wrong. Tim's no (conventional ) QB but I root him 'cause so many hate on him.

(Jaquan Williams looking like a wet behind the ears rookie tonight- I hate dallas)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X