THANK GOD............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THANK GOD............

poor guy, at least I have the Rangers, LOL.

Comment

[quote user="jax5338"]thank god ive got my islanders to bail me out!
      [/quote]

That gave me a good laugh

Comment

[quote user="NYG3085"]Who else watched that MLS final? Beckum baby![/quote]

Beckham ( as in David ...not as in Travis )

thank you

Regards
        UK
        Winter Is Coming .... Go Giants !

Comment

[quote user="jax5338"]thank god ive got my islanders to bail me out!
          [/quote]LOL, now that one got me in tears, LOL!!!

I heard Rickety D is back for a game or 2 this season
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]poor guy, at least I have the Rangers, LOL.[/quote]The poor guy is the guy who said at least he has the 'Islanders'

LOL, now I think we have a stand up comedian in the rooom
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"][quote user="NYG3085"]Who else watched that MLS final? Beckum baby![/quote]

Beckham ( as in David ...not as in Travis )

thank you

Regards
              UK[/quote]

how about some Aresenal soccer and VAN the MAN

Comment

And as long as it stays cold, itll be ski season before I know it

LOL

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]And as long as it stays cold, itll be ski season before I know it

LOL[/quote]

lol..its sad but I've been thinking the same thing all day....When do pitchers and catchers report?

Comment

[quote user="NYG3085"]Who else watched that MLS final? Beckum baby![/quote]Oh for a minute there I thought you ment the useless on in blue...

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]poor guy, at least I have the Rangers, LOL.[/quote]The poor guy is the guy who said at least he has the 'Islanders'

LOL, now I think we have a stand up comedian in the rooom[/quote]

hey man, listen were shutting down crosby. only one goal in the first period and it took him 5 whole minutes to score it. WINNING

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

[quote user="NYfanatic"][quote user="FBomb"]......it's basketball season![/quote]
                        Yea!
                        wait.....
                        NCAA season...
                        No NBA!
                        No knicks!
                        AHHH! you suck!
                        [/quote]</p>

LET'S GO ORANGE!!! (before our head coach gets fired!)</p>[/quote]
                        Phil Jackson anyone?
                        Melo and Co. cant wait to see them. big fan of Melo. All we need is CP3 as well.

Comment

NCAA football is hard for me to get into.

NCAA B-ball on the other hand, I can do.

F you Stern, F you poor little rich dudes b-balling.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="jax5338"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]poor guy, at least I have the Rangers, LOL.[/quote]The poor guy is the guy who said at least he has the 'Islanders'

hey man, listen were shutting down crosby. only one goal in the first period and it took him 5 whole minutes to score it. WINNING
                            [/quote]

close game at 5-0

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]......it's basketball season![/quote]

Always the voice of reason....[8-)]
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="jax5338"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]poor guy, at least I have the Rangers, LOL.[/quote]The poor guy is the guy who said at least he has the 'Islanders'

[/quote]LMAO!!!!!

Islanders could be winless but no matter what they always play tough against my Rangers, they better not move. I Love that rivalry, the crowds are quite INTENSE

Comment

Working...
                                X