• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who ever wanted Rolando McClain

Rolando McClain arrested for assault, discharging a firearm

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 1, 2011, 4:31 PM EST

AP
    Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain was arrested and stands accused of illegally firing a gun in his hometown of Decatur, Alabama.

CSNBayArea.com reports that McClain has been arrested for discharging a firearm within city limits, third degree assault, menacing, and reckless endangerment.

Decatur Police Lt. John Crouch told Comcast SportsNet that McClain is currently in jail.

“I can tell you that Rolando McClain is under arrest,” Crouch said. “He’s been charged with third degree assault, menacing, reckless endangerment and discharging a firearm in city limits. He is still in custody.”

McClain, who went home this week for his grandfather’s funeral, was reportedly involved in a fight on Wednesday night before the shooting broke out.

Re: For those who ever wanted Rolando McClain

The Giants could use that sort of swagger on defense.

Joking.

Comment

<FONT color=#ff0000>Ray Lewis killed a guy for cryin' out loud......that SCREAMS Middle Linebacker!!!!!</FONT>

Comment

Let's see if he gets more or less than Plaxico

Comment

Yeah Wow! I wanted this guy....apparently, he has issues

Comment

I dont see the point to this thread. Mcclain was drafted waaay before we got to pick...who knows? If he slipped, jerry reese might of drafted him....it was the Giants who kept bringing him in for workouts and interviews.

Comment

At least he had better sense than to shoot himself. Gotta love Stevie Johnson.

Comment

Depends on the situation, plus the gun laws themselves are way different.

Comment

well with the assault charge and reckless endangerment, i think this might be an issue of him pulling his gun and threatening some one. with it going off, this is a HUGE no no and i would not be surprised if he does some time...

Comment

[quote user="AntB"]Depends on the situation, plus the gun laws themselves are way different.[/quote]
                    http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2355634.aspx

As I said on the Mclain thread I started. These are misdemeanors in Alabama if u can believe it.
                    Check out the pictures I posted on that thread of his arrest

Comment

Sucks for him but how has he been doing in Oakland? I never follow the AFC, especially the West.

Comment

The Giants also wanted CJ Spiller that year too.

I'm pretty happy with who the Giants ended up with.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

How do you travel somewhere for your grandfather's funeral and end up getting arrested for shooting off a gun????

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]How do you travel somewhere for your grandfather's funeral and end up getting arrested for shooting off a gun????[/quote]He just sounds like a coward and punk! Too bad Alabama's guns laws are not as tough as New York's.

Comment

McLain mistakenly thought the victim was Hans Gruber.

Comment

Working...
                              X