[quote user="giantyankee1976"]D'antoni's pure garbage, so was Zeke
    [/quote][Y]
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Re: Giants fans who are also Knicks fans

knicks need a PG..they have no backcourt imo

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]knicks need a PG..they have no backcourt imo[/quote]

LOL

that's not opinion, that's fact.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

bump~~

Comment

Phil Jackson anyone?

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"]Phil Jackson anyone?
              [/quote]

?

as coach?

no thanks.

I rather someone youngish, vibrant who coaches the fundamentals with emphasis towards Defense

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="NYG4ME"]Phil Jackson anyone?
                [/quote]

?

as coach?

no thanks.

I rather someone youngish, vibrant who coaches the fundamentals with emphasis towards Defense
                [/quote]
                Jackson would make this team great...

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Jackson would make this team great...[/quote]

I dunno man, the Bulls was like whoa, the Lake Show was like, OK he's certified demi-god status, but in his last few Seasons he just appeared more and more disinterested.

Hence my "vibrant" comment.

I'd just love for the Knicks to be truly relevant again. They're like the Cubs of Basketball and that sucks

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Jackson would make this team great...[/quote]

I dunno man, the Bulls was like whoa, the Lake Show was like, OK he's certified demi-god status, but in his last few Seasons he just appeared more and more disinterested.

Hence my "vibrant" comment.

I'd just love for the Knicks to be truly relevant again.* They're like the Cubs of Basketball and that sucks
                    [/quote]
                    Is that why he went to 3 NBA championships in a row? The Lakers made 3 of the last 4 NBA finals

Comment

...but the way he bowed out seemed so "final"

( I know the NYK are his alma mater though)

Comment

You'd be crazy to not give Phil a shot at least. I don't care about league relevance as the Knicks, no matter how bad, will always be relevant to me. I want to see them hoist a trophy already.

I don't consider Phil disinterested. That's just his persona, the same that introduced zen philosophy into basketball.

Comment

meh, guess I'm the minority on this then.

I do want them to be relevant again. At least go deep in the play offs...

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]meh, guess I'm the minority on this then.

I do want them to be relevant again.* At least go deep in the play offs...
                            [/quote]

lol..ur not the minority on this..ive waited for this team to be good agains since the camby,spree,houston, and LJ days...tired of the knicks being a doormat.

Comment

Working...
                            X