Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks 2016-2017 Thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    All this drama and yet some how the Knicks are the most valuable NBA franchise at $3.3b followed by the Lakers at $3.0b.
    They are the most expensive soap opera in the history of man.
    sigpic

    I feel the need......THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!!!!

    Comment


    • Not Knicks related, but makes me feel better about Melo in a strange way anyways:

      http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/ky...piracy-theory/
      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

      Comment


      • Well, enjoy sucking next year too now. And peobably years after that. Why didn't they deal Rose at least? What idiots. Should have dealt Rose and Melo.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

        Comment


        • Just further evidence that Phil Jackson sucks a giant ****.
          sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Dont get upset fellas when at the end of the year I bump some predictions and some harsh ridicule yous guys laid against me. :-) Its all in good fun. I want the knicks to be good, but Im no blind homer.

            The writing is on the wall. And has been for 20 years.

            You guys should just boycott it until they do something dramatic to fix the issue, because next year, its going to be the same song even if they get some more former all stars. Other teams are bad, get good, get bad again, then good again since the last time the Knicks were serious.

            It isnt bandwagon if you re boycotting a serious issue like the Knicks have. IF everyone keeps going to games, it will never change. The people and fans have the power.
            Well to be fair they were good not as long ago as people think. In the 2012-13 Season they finished 1st in the Atlantic Division at 54-28 and lost to the Pacers in the Semi-Finals

            So teams have not been bad, got good, went bad again and then got good again in that short time frame.

            But we get your point. Bad move after bad move has doomed this franchise for decades and after that season I just mentioned us Knicks fans thought they were finally on their way to being a contender year in and year out for a Title after that promising season. But we all know that never happened.. and won't happen in the foreseeable future
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

            Comment


            • Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
              Well to be fair they were good not as long ago as people think. In the 2012-13 Season they finished 1st in the Atlantic Division at 54-28 and lost to the Pacers in the Semi-Finals

              So teams have not been bad, got good, went bad again and then got good again in that short time frame.

              But we get your point. Bad move after bad move has doomed this franchise for decades and after that season I just mentioned us Knicks fans thought they were finally on their way to being a contender year in and year out for a Title after that promising season. But we all know that never happened.. and won't happen in the foreseeable future
              I actually watched last night some of the game. Sucks about Porzingus. Was watching that and the Isles blank the Habs. At least they are rolling.
              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

              Comment


              • So just got an ESPN update that Noah is done for the year lol

                Shocking
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                Comment


                • melo messing up the tank.

                  shame on phil for not selling everything at the deadline.

                  watch these bums go on a couple runs and end up with the 14th pick.

                  Comment


                  • Just came to chime in that Knicks basketball is ****ing terrible.

                    Carry on.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
                      Just came to chime in that Knicks basketball is ****ing terrible.

                      Carry on.
                      Always is and always will be until their ownership changes.
                      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                        melo messing up the tank.

                        shame on phil for not selling everything at the deadline.

                        watch these bums go on a couple runs and end up with the 14th pick.
                        You know I think they should cut Rose. He has played really well lately he could get them a few more wins. I was saying bench Melo but his inefficient ISO play actually plays into the losing. I think the Knicks probably finish around 8 or 9. The roster is bad but its not like some of the teams below them. Tanking should be the objective they have a chance to get a really good backcourt player if they can get into the top 5 or 6. Im going to lose my **** if we pick a Center or a PF

                        Comment


                        • They should cut the whole team,,Dolan on down. You can smell the stink here in PA.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JameyC View Post
                            They should cut the whole team,,Dolan on down. You can smell the stink here in PA.
                            Dolan will NEVER sell the team as long as he continues to make enormous profits. The knicks fans are the losers in all of this since they continue to fill James Dolan's pockets by buying their gear and selling out MSG every single game. Celebs couldn't care less about the game itself. They're just there to be seen by the nearest camera.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • hope they can get to the 4th spot (4th worst record)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                                hope they can get to the 4th spot (4th worst record)
                                LONZO

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X