New York Knicks 2016-2017 Thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Until Phil Jackson is gone it doesn't matter who we get.
    I seriously think that the lottery is fixed no matter what.
    sigpic

Comment

• **** you Billy King
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
        I seriously think that the lottery is fixed no matter what.
        I agree.

Comment

• Shocker that the Celtics and Lakers got the 1st 2 picks....

NBA sucks guys. I hate to tell you, but its way to predictable and fixed most the time.
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

• I have seen mock now having Issac or Monk at 8th. I don't think Monk will be there. My opinion is to draft Zack Collins (Gonzaga ). He plays inside, block shots and can shoot from the outside.

Comment

• Yay, its getting close to the NBA season starting.... Cavs v Warriors III in 2 weeks!

Are people really surprised by this?
              Last edited by TheAnalyst; 05-18-2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
                I have seen mock now having Issac or Monk at 8th. I don't think Monk will be there. My opinion is to draft Zack Collins (Gonzaga ). He plays inside, block shots and can shoot from the outside.
                our 2 best long term guys are KP & Willy.. need a PG or a wing.. not a big man

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                  our 2 best long term guys are KP & Willy.. need a PG or a wing.. not a big man
                  I hear Isaiah Thomas might be available soon lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    I hear Isaiah Thomas might be available soon lol
                    an undersized scoring PG that can't play defense? sounds like something the knicks would do.

Comment

Yay, its getting close to the NBA season starting.... Cavs v Warriors III in 2 weeks!

Are people really surprised by this?
                      No but it should be an epic NBA finals and probably be the highest rated finals in NBA history. People may hate all the blowouts and injuries but I'm pretty sure those same haters will be glued to watch what happens between the two Monstars teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay051 View Post
                        No but it should be an epic NBA finals and probably be the highest rated finals in NBA history. People may hate all the blowouts and injuries but I'm pretty sure those same haters will be glued to watch what happens between the two Monstars teams.
                        Absolutely. Not a big NBA fan but Im not missing 1 game. This is Celtics-Lakers all over again and I was too young for that.
                        Guess what, next year its going to be Part 4. There is no doubt. The NBA season right now is really 8 months of garbage and a week and half of something that has meaning.

Going to be a great series.

Comment

Shocker that the Celtics and Lakers got the 1st 2 picks....

NBA sucks guys. I hate to tell you, but its way to predictable and fixed most the time.
                          So how nice for Boston. Making Conference Finals and Getting #1pick. Who did they get the pick from?? What trade?? Almost doesn't seem fair. I don't mind LA getting a high pick. They stink like us. But our luck with the lottery has always been bad being that we have stunk for years and years and have never ever even sniffed a top pick since what? Ewing? Lol
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            So how nice for Boston. Making Conference Finals and Getting #1pick. Who did they get the pick from?? What trade?? Almost doesn't seem fair. I don't mind LA getting a high pick. They stink like us. But our luck with the lottery has always been bad being that we have stunk for years and years and have never ever even sniffed a top pick since what? Ewing? Lol
                            Traded Pierce and Garnett to Nets a few years ago. They also get the nets 1st rounder next year. By the looks of it, it doesn't matter who they get. LeBrons Cavs aren't going away for a few more years.

Comment

• I though, in the NBA you could not trade No. 1 draft pick, in consecutive years.

Comment

• Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
                                I though, in the NBA you could not trade No. 1 draft pick, in consecutive years.
                                No idea the rules, but the Nets did. Embarrassingly. Doesnt matter though. There is no Lebron or Durant in this years draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X