Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks 2016-2017 Thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SG88 View Post

    It is stunning that the Rangers do as well as they do with him as the owner.
    Fortunately for the Rangers, Dolan pretty much stays out of their business decisions.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by darrin99 View Post

      Apparently David Griffin feels the same way as you. He withdrew his name from consideration.
      I don't blame him do you guys realize they basically have eliminated themselves from adding another max player when Porzingis becomes a FA now. Now they have Noah ,Hardaway, and Lee on the books for 50 million that year. If they were smart they would of only had rookie contracts and WIlly on the books for those years. If Porzingis becomes a Superstar you could of asked him who do you want us to get. They could of brought in 2 stars to pair with Willy, Frank, and next years lottery pick. Knicks need to dump Lee now. Waiting another offseason could be the death knell.

      Comment


      • This Franchise is a sad shadow of what it once was. It has stooped to an all time low point. The former stars that played and won Titles and even the ones that played and lost to Houston & SA in the Finals to ones that competed hard in the playoffs but lost must be shaking their heads at the level of ineptitude this team has reached both with player to coaches to FO and most of all the Owner. It a franchise rotten to the core
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

        Comment


        • Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          This Franchise is a sad shadow of what it once was. It has stooped to an all time low point. The former stars that played and won Titles and even the ones that played and lost to Houston & SA in the Finals to ones that competed hard in the playoffs but lost must be shaking their heads at the level of ineptitude this team has reached both with player to coaches to FO and most of all the Owner. It a franchise rotten to the core
          James Dolan
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Perry, needs to rid the Knicks of LEE, L.Thomas, Noah and Melo. Get expiring contracts and [ or ] young players to grow with existing players.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
              Perry, needs to rid the Knicks of LEE, L.Thomas, Noah and Melo. Get expiring contracts and [ or ] young players to grow with existing players.
              James Dolan.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Kyrie Irving wants to be traded and the Knicks are a team that he wants to go to, in addition to a few others. What would you guys give up to make this happen?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                  Kyrie Irving wants to be traded and the Knicks are a team that he wants to go to, in addition to a few others. What would you guys give up to make this happen?
                  Melo, not Zing.

                  Also Tim Hardaway Jr
                  WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                  Comment


                  • REPORT: Knicks & Cavs in Serious Talks For Kyrie-Melo Trade

                    http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/0...ie-melo-trade/

                    Comment


                    • That would be splendid. I like Melo, but he wont win here. Melo and Lebron on the same team, I bet Wade joins them too.
                      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X