No announcement yet.

New York Knicks 2016-2017 Thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

130-103 final. Four of the five starters played between 23/27 minutes. The only one missing was Noah. Porzingis 22 points, Rose 16, Carmelo 10, Lee 8..

Guess it will take some time for them to get a feel for each other.

Houston is 2-0 in pre season and I do not view them as a strong contender yet they blew our doors off by nearly 30
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

No Knick fans want to weigh In?
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE

Comment

NBA preaseason games are not worth much. Zero care, I'm excited for the real games to see what this team can do. Did you see that Porzingis jive, stepback J last night. That was sick. We got a good one there, I believe he's going to be a great player in this league. Just remember that last year was the tip of the iceberg and people though he wouldn't even contribute. I'm excited about this team Mike.

https://www.facebook.com/NYKnicks/vi...5322988274616/
        Last edited by NAVY2323; 10-05-2016, 11:00 AM.
        sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
          NBA preaseason games are not worth much. Zero care, I'm excited for the real games to see what this team can do. Did you see that Porzingis jive, stepback J last night. That was sick. We got a good one there, I believe he's going to be a great player in this league. Just remember that last year was the tip of the iceberg and people though he wouldn't even contribute. I'm excited about this team Mike.

https://www.facebook.com/NYKnicks/vi...5322988274616/
          Meanwhile Durant, Curry and GS up 71-33 on Clippers and win 120-75 over LA Clippers.. wow

4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE

Comment

Your high profile cash grab may be doomed to failure when you and your legal team withheld incriminating texts until after the trial started. Wow, I selfishly hope it is a mistrial so Rose can put all of this nonsense behind him and just play ball.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2826896

Comment

35 wins at best for knicks

Warriors beat the Cavs in the finals.

There. I saved you 8 months of heartache.
              The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                35 wins at best for knicks

Warriors beat the Cavs in the finals.

There. I saved you 8 months of heartache.
                35 wins? Uh, no. Nice try though. Feel free to join SG88 and be the 2nd Brooklyn fan on these boards. You're really bitter here lately, all this losing is wearing you down.

Comment

35 wins? Uh, no. Nice try though. Feel free to join SG88 and be the 2nd Brooklyn fan on these boards. You're really bitter here lately, all this losing is wearing you down.
                  What makes you think the Knicks will be good? The 20 years of terribleness? At least you stayed off the CAvs-Warriors prediction. Thats pretty much a lock.

I used to like the Knicks but they never ever make the right moves so it was pointless to act like they are going to do anything. Ill still root for them, but its like rooting for your kid to get a participation trophy. 35 wins.

They wont win with Melo. Zing is the only one worth watching.
                  Last edited by TheAnalyst; 10-11-2016, 05:44 PM.

Comment

What makes you think the Knicks will be good? The 20 years of terribleness? At least you stayed off the CAvs-Warriors prediction. Thats pretty much a lock.

I used to like the Knicks but they never ever make the right moves so it was pointless to act like they are going to do anything. Ill still root for them, but its like rooting for your kid to get a participation trophy. 35 wins.

They wont win with Melo. Zing is the only one worth watching.
                    I love the talk about Melo like he's some talentless hack. That's garbage. Their starting 5 with a player like B. Jennings coming off the bench is easily a playoff team. JVG says he thinks they are a 50-52 win team. I have always, and will continue to, appreciate Melo as a player. Whose opinion of Melo is more valid, Analyst or Paul Pierce? I think I'll leave that one to the experts.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/pau...-ever-guarded/

Comment

I love the talk about Melo like he's some talentless hack. That's garbage. Their starting 5 with a player like B. Jennings coming off the bench is easily a playoff team. JVG says he thinks they are a 50-52 win team. I have always, and will continue to, appreciate Melo as a player. Whose opinion of Melo is more valid, Analyst or Paul Pierce? I think I'll leave that one to the experts.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/pau...-ever-guarded/
                      Ok, so maybe they can squeeze into the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed. Thats the problem with the NBA playoffs, too many teams are allowed in. Melo has talent no doubt, Im a big Cuse fan. I know he does. He just cant seem to get it all together in the NBA and take over enough to drive a team to a championship. Plus, they are not beating the Cavs. Not happening. Maybe 35 was a bit low because of my continual depression for the team. Ill go 40. 40 games at best. Thats it though.

Comment

Ok, so maybe they can squeeze into the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed. Thats the problem with the NBA playoffs, too many teams are allowed in. Melo has talent no doubt, Im a big Cuse fan. I know he does. He just cant seem to get it all together in the NBA and take over enough to drive a team to a championship. Plus, they are not beating the Cavs. Not happening. Maybe 35 was a bit low because of my continual depression for the team. Ill go 40. 40 games at best. Thats it though.
                        Wow, movement in a positive direction. I'll take that. Bus is leaving the station, might as well get on board.

Comment

this knicks team has the potential to be a top 4 seed easily.

obviously a lot of things have to go right for that to happen, but if healthy this team can be as good as anybody in the east other than the Cavs.

Comment

Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                            this knicks team has the potential to be a top 4 seed easily.

obviously a lot of things have to go right for that to happen, but if healthy this team can be as good as anybody in the east other than the Cavs.
                            We will see.
                            Not a big NBA fan anyway but it would be nice to see the Knicks good again.

Comment

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/kn...k-roses-trial/

Comment

The Knicks are going to make the playoffs this year. I have them as a 4th or 5th seed with the Raptors winning the division again. However, we all know that no one in the east is beating LeBron and Cleveland. That's what makes the NBA such a waste of time. Anyways, I will just LOL at my nets winning 30 games tops and feeding yet another draft pick to the Celtics because of Billy King. Once LeBron retires, then I will have hope for my NBA team again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X