New York Rangers 2016-2017 Thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
    So much for Shattenkirk to the Rangers, to the Caps instead. Uggggghhhh.
    I'm not upset the Rangers didn't get him. I'm upset the Capitals did.

Comment

• The Rangers have just traded for Brendan Smith of the Detroit Red Wings for 2 picks. A 2nd and a 3rd. I like Smith, but hate these rental player trades.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
        The Rangers have just traded for Brendan Smith of the Detroit Red Wings for 2 picks. A 2nd and a 3rd. I like Smith, but hate these rental player trades.
        Caps gave up a 1st, 2nd and top prospect for Shattenkirk. That's a lot for a guy who probably will sign with the Rangers this offseason. One of those 2nd's came from Ottawa in the Zbanejad heist, so really it's a 3rd to me.
        sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
          Caps gave up a 1st, 2nd and top prospect for Shattenkirk. That's a lot for a guy who probably will sign with the Rangers this offseason. One of those 2nd's came from Ottawa in the Zbanejad heist, so really it's a 3rd to me.
          True, but I read the expected asking price for Smith would be a mid-round pick. Rangers gave up a lot more. We'll see.

Comment

• Bad effort against Carolina, and they get robbed of at least a point by the officials. Aggravating.

Comment

• Henrik gives up 5 again, but the Ranger back into the playoffs.

Comment

• Probably out in first round

Comment

• Rangers got a better playoff spot than dogfighting with one of their divisional teams, probably the Habs. I'm fine with that.

Comment

• Happy they clinched. Not happy with last 5 minutes of tonight's game, or facing the Habs in the first round.

We shall see.

Comment

• It's a good season. This team was not supposed to be in Playoffs.
                      We are developing the kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Happy they clinched. Not happy with last 5 minutes of tonight's game, or facing the Habs in the first round.

We shall see.
                        Seriously, what the hell was that? If Henrik doesn't rob a one-timer with 15 tics left that game was going to OT. Their 3rd period performance at home has been dreadful for a while. They're dancing so we'll see. Cary Price seems to have our number, maybe Kreider can run him again( jk sort of)

Comment

• Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post
                          It's a good season. This team was not supposed to be in Playoffs.
                          We are developing the kids.
                          Huh?

Comment

Huh?
                            You thought the Rangers were a playoff team when the season started?

Comment

• Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post
                              You thought the Rangers were a playoff team when the season started?
                              Yeah. The Rangers opened the season at 18-1 odds to win the Cup which was among the top 10 teams.
                              Last edited by darrin99; 04-03-2017, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Yeah. The Rangers opened the season at 18-1 odds to win the Cup which was among the top 10 teams.
                                So? The odds don't tell me anything. Last year's team was better imo

Comment

Working...
                                X