Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Rangers 2016-2017 Thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • At least you guys aren't Islander fans. The Islanders are the Mets of the NHL.
    The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      At least you guys aren't Islander fans. The Islanders are the Mets of the NHL.
      And if the Mets aren't careful, they'll turn into the Knicks of MLB.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
        And if the Mets aren't careful, they'll turn into the Knicks of MLB.
        No one is the Knicks of any sport. They are in a league of their own. Rooting for the Knicks is like hoping the garbage man has a good day in the middle of a cat 5 hurricane.
        The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

        Comment


        • BREAKING: The Rangers are buying out the contract of alternate captain and longtime NYR defenseman Dan Girardi.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
            BREAKING: The Rangers are buying out the contract of alternate captain and longtime NYR defenseman Dan Girardi.
            A year too late, still good. Things will look much better with Shattenkirk back there. Dude has wanted to be a Ranger forever, my guess is it happens during FA.
            sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

            Comment


            • The day they gave him that contract I said it was nuts especially when they were still trying resign Callahan. Even in his best days he was never above average except that he was fearless when it came to blocking shots.

              Comment

              Working...
              X