• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
    Great read, and that shot by Kreider!!:

http://www.blueshirtbanter.com/2016/...red-but-didn-t
    Incredible shot.

Comment

It pisses me off that as average as Howard is, he always plays out of his mind against the Rangers. Damn shame, 2-2 is 2-2.
      sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
        It pisses me off that as average as Howard is, he always plays out of his mind against the Rangers. Damn shame, 2-2 is 2-2.
        They should be 4-0. I guess I'm happy they're playing very well despite only being 2-2. It's better than playing very poor and being lucky they're 2-2.

Comment

Nice job tonight on the road, especially falling behind 2-0 like that. Vesey is nasty. Oh and **** the Caps of course.

Comment

They didn't have Kreider or Buchnevic tonight, fell behind 2-0 and then just blew the doors off the Bruins who were desperately trying to play a defensive game. I'm getting more and more excited about this team. They can score in bunches. Got to give this dude Gorton credit, his moves look quite good so far. 2 more goals for Pirri tonight and Vesey nets another against his hometown Bruins. Loved that! LGR!!

Comment

Tough loss against a 1-3 Carolina Team. We came in 4-2 so i was figuring with the goal scoring they would skate too an easy win tonight. Not the Case.
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

The Rangers have played well enough to be 8-0, but Henrik has looked very ordinary so far this year, and they've gotten some bad breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  Tough loss against a 1-3 Carolina Team. We came in 4-2 so i was figuring with the goal scoring they would skate too an easy win tonight. Not the Case.
                  They have played well enough to be 7-1 IMO. I watched the game last night, Carolina deserved the W. The Rangers decided to let Skinner do whatever he pleased out there and the offense was sluggish. The Hurricanes dominated the 3rd once up 3-2. That was the first time I was annoyed watching the Rangers this year, we need Kreider back in the lineup.

Comment

Not many things bring me more pleasure than watching the Rangers completely curb stomp the Lightning. Excellent win last night. A very good thing for the Rangers is that Rick Nash is playing extremely well right now.

Comment

The fact the Rangers are 6-3 with Henrik not playing great, and Kreider missing the last few games, makes me believe this team could be in for a very good season. The defense is still shaky at times, but the improvement in team speed has been a big plus. Special teams look much improved too.

Comment

Agree Darrin, plus Kreider is back tonight which is good news. St. Louis is a tough team. Also, Kevin Hayes looks like a new player so far this year. I agree that this team has a high shelf potential if they can continue to progress. We are very fast and pretty young to boot all of a sudden. Even Girardi hasn't been awful so far, that may be more shocking than anything.

Comment

Kreider and Hayes look like they are finally playing to their potential. Vesey looks like a future star too.

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                            Kreider and Hayes look like they are finally playing to their potential. Vesey looks like a future star too.
                            Of course the excitement and recruitment of Vesey league wide is because he is said to be a natural scorer. You can see it when he plays. His snipe on the drop pass from Nash Sunday night was a thing of beauty. What was interesting in that game was how Nash set the tone. He got that break away and didn't give Bishop time to set. The Rangers followed that lead for the rest of the night, which was smart because getting deep on Bishop is a fail most of the time. Vesey, Grabner and Nash beat him with similar style shots like that. Even the rebound that Miller slammed home was a similar shot from Hayes that left a juicy rebound.

Comment

red hot right now

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                red hot right now
                                Wow 4-0 already?? Crazy
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                                X