Which Girl would you Choose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Girl would you Choose?

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]love my wife, she's pretty enough and I converted her from Bear fandom to the One True Path...

(hell she even had a crush on Melky and now Cano )
    [/quote]

Got a winner. Your girl's got taste.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="HogWild"]Taking a sports fan poll:

All other things being equal...

Would you rather be in a relationship with someone who is drop-dead gorgeous but is uninterested in your team or someone who is pretty and is a huge fan of your team?

I'm writing an article on the topic so I appreciate your votes and responses. Thanks for your help![/quote]the first one.. i'd prefer the girl thats not interested in sports so she doesnt bother me while i watch them.. lol[/quote] With that, you're more likely to get a "Your sole priority should be me, not some team". I'd rather date a girl who is a fan of a rival, but a fan nonetheless, then one who cares very little for sport at all.[/quote]</P>

Admit it, you'd rather just hang with your kitty and a big tub of petroleum jelly . . . </P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Admit it, you'd rather just hang with your kitty and a big tub of petroleum jelly . . .** </P>[/quote]

I have an obsessive fan. How flattering is that?

Comment

Definitely Pretty and Big Sports Fan ...those girls are almost always fun. They look sexy wearing sports jerseys. Plus, these girls are usually just plain in to be around. And ....they are usually great fun when it comes to sex.

The drop dead gorgeous girl that's not into football is usually high-maintenance, not that into sex ...and is most likely an all-around pain in the ***.

Having said that, my dream girl is Kate Mara. She not only loves the Giants, she is the Giants. I think she's drop-dead gorgeous, and she's the biggest reason I became a Giants fan!

Comment

Clarissa Thompson of EsPN. We could watch the games together and she could call out play by play while my head is buried between her thighs
            #80 Get Well Soon

Comment

[quote user="East Coast Bias"]Clarissa Thompson of EsPN. We could watch the games together and she could call out play by play while my head is buried between her thighs
              [/quote]

This made me laugh really hard.

Comment

Alyssa Milano. Lifelong Giants fan.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

drop dead.
                  Doesnt bother me if my girl isnt into sports much. At least if she was willing to go to the sporting events I like I would be willing to go to the stuff she likes.

Comment

I know this pretty girl who grew up in the Bronx and has been going to Yankee games since she was a kid. I was surprised to learn she knows much more about the game of baseball and than I ever did. A great deal more as it turns out having played, coached and umped.

On a 10 scale , I'd rate her a 9.97. (she's a Tennessee Titans fan).

Smart, pretty, and sports oriented is a winning combo, imo. So I married her.

Comment

[quote user="East Coast Bias"]Charissa Thompson of EsPN.
                      [/quote]She is incredible....

Comment

Working...
                      X