Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Guess how many runs Tanaka gives up tonight?

I'm going 6.
    He is the reason that I'm not going to tonight's game. I do not feel like watching him get rocked.
    We all that we got!

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
      Yep, don't think its ever been done before.
      Mickey Mantle did it

Comment

• I actually think Tanaka has a decent chance today. The Angels lineup is pretty terrible.
        But, who knows..

Comment

• Jeff Sullivan @based_ball

so far in June, the White Sox have 30 runs, and the Yankees have 26 home runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post
            I actually think Tanaka has a decent chance today. The Angels lineup is pretty terrible.
            But, who knows..
            You know Pujols is getting one.

Let's just hope the bats don't slow down.
            Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

• In non Yankee - Yankee news, Astros just put Lance McCullers on the DL with back issues. Joins Kuechel on the DL with neck issues. Those injuries could be huge for Houston. 2 aces.

Comment

In non Yankee - Yankee news, Astros just put Lance McCullers on the DL with back issues. Joins Kuechel on the DL with neck issues. Those injuries could be huge for Houston. 2 aces.
                Hate to celebrate injuries, but that's the one team you don't want to see in the first round of playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post
                  Mickey Mantle did it
                  he didn't with the ROY in 1956. We were talking about doing all of that in the same year.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                    Hate to celebrate injuries, but that's the one team you don't want to see in the first round of playoffs.
                    Wouldnt want to see them anywhere in the playoffs lol. They are legit if healthy.

Comment

• Anyone notice no Morehead comments all day long? Wonder why... Hhhmmmm...

Comment

Anyone notice no Morehead comments all day long? Wonder why... Hhhmmmm...
                        Can't keep busting you guys too much. Some of you are kind of soft and I know you get offended easily.

I love your spoiler role and I really appreciate it. The Yanks have been very helpful.

Sox have been bad all year but we're still above water. Lot's of baseball left. Yanks have a shot not to end up in the cellar of the AL East and that's not a bad thing. I see 85 wins from you guys and that would be better than what you've been saying since the end of last year.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Can't keep busting you guys too much. Some of you are kind of soft and I know you get offended easily.
                          So you were silently trolling until we brought you up. A couple minutes after my post....BUSTED.

Comment

So you were silently trolling until we brought you up. A couple minutes after my post....BUSTED.
                            I love my Yankee fan friends. I want you to be happy.

And I know you love Morehead as well.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• And Cashman just drafted a kid who just had TJ surgery in April with the 16th pick. Awesome.

MLB had him ranked 49 overall
                              K Law had him 73 overall

Comment

• And with the 16th pick of the 2017 MLB draft, Our New York Yankees select.........Clarke Schmidt, RHP University of South Carolina. Thoughts?
                                We all that we got!

Comment

Working...
                                X