Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
    Tanaka has given up 3 more home runs. Lmfao
    He is now the worst starter in all of baseball statistically. Yet Girardi and the moronic Yankee brass will keep sending him out there every 5 games while we wait for that elbow to pop.
    Tanaka gave up 3 HRs and 5 ERs in 4 IP today.
    German came in and gave up 0 HRs and 0 ERs in 4 IP against the same exact team.

    Time for Tanaka to get removed from the rotation for a while.

    Its only right that after a 6 game win streak they lose 6 in a row. Such an average team. Still saying 80-82ish games won.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 06-18-2017, 12:12 AM.
    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      He is now the worst starter in all of baseball statistically. Yet Girardi and the moronic Yankee brass will keep sending him out there every 5 games while we wait for that elbow to pop.
      Tanaka gave up 3 HRs and 5 ERs in 4 IP today.
      German came in and gave up 0 HRs and 0 ERs in 4 IP against the same exact team.

      Time for Tanaka to get removed from the rotation for a while.

      Its only right that after a 6 game win streak they lose 6 in a row. Such an average team. Still saying 80-82ish games won.
      http://web.yesnetwork.com/news/artic...8416&oid=36019

      The news goes from bad to worse. Why dont they just call him up already.

      Comment


      • We have some good prospects in danger of the rule 5 draft. That's why we need to make a decision now.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          He is now the worst starter in all of baseball statistically. Yet Girardi and the moronic Yankee brass will keep sending him out there every 5 games while we wait for that elbow to pop.
          Tanaka gave up 3 HRs and 5 ERs in 4 IP today.
          German came in and gave up 0 HRs and 0 ERs in 4 IP against the same exact team.

          Time for Tanaka to get removed from the rotation for a while.

          Its only right that after a 6 game win streak they lose 6 in a row. Such an average team. Still saying 80-82ish games won.
          They're still 10 games over .500. The losing streak does suck, but they aren't getting blown out in any of the losses. The bullpen will round back into form when Chap comes back. Hicks and Sanchez will be back on Tuesday. I have no explanation for Tanaka. I think that he should be banished into middle relief or bought out altogether. He absolutely sucks. Those 10 strikeouts are meaningless. Girardi will sell it to us as a step in the right direction. Lol

          Comment


          • I repeat, i'm worried about this:

            Catchers: None
            Infielders: Abi Avelino, Thairo Estrada, Gleyber Torres, Tyler Wade
            Outfielders: Rashad Crawford, Dustin Fowler, Clint Frazier, Billy McKinney, Leonardo Molina, Tito Polo
            Pitchers: Albert Abreu, Domingo Acevedo, Ian Clarkin, Nestor Cortes, J.P. Feyereisen, Zack Littell, Jordan Montgomery, Eric Swanson, Stephen Tarpley

            This prospects will be at rule 5 draft if not added to 40 man roster.

            (this was from January, some of them are in 40 man roster now)

            Comment


            • Crickets.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Hey morehead where did you bat in the lineup in college ?

                Comment


                • Welp, at least we are back on the sellers market where we should be. SELL SELL SELL do it again Cashman.
                  Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    Welp, at least we are back on the sellers market where we should be. SELL SELL SELL do it again Cashman.
                    Hope ur kidding. However I hope we are not buyers, I like the direction of this team with the youth and this fast start has some fans wanting to make deal by trading off some time the kids in the minors. I think the yanks will be in this until the end. The AL east is extremely competitive. The Sox are the best team. With their starting pitching and bullpen they should win the east. They haven't gotten hot yet which scares me. Their lineup isn't as scary this year though obviously. But the yanks have handled them along with Baltimore so I see no reaso they can't hang around all year. All these teams are flawed imo

                    Comment


                    • GLEYBER TORRES WILL HAVE TOMMY JOHN SURGERY
                      WE ARE DOOMED

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
                        Hope ur kidding. However I hope we are not buyers, I like the direction of this team with the youth and this fast start has some fans wanting to make deal by trading off some time the kids in the minors. I think the yanks will be in this until the end. The AL east is extremely competitive. The Sox are the best team. With their starting pitching and bullpen they should win the east. They haven't gotten hot yet which scares me. Their lineup isn't as scary this year though obviously. But the yanks have handled them along with Baltimore so I see no reaso they can't hang around all year. All these teams are flawed imo
                        I agree with Ztown errrrrr Bobby Finstock. I dont want them to buy or sell. Just stay the course and ride it out. If they make the playoffs, great. If not, so what. It is a rebuilding year.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post
                          GLEYBER TORRES WILL HAVE TOMMY JOHN SURGERY
                          WE ARE DOOMED
                          Doomed is being over dramatic. It is on his non throwing shoulder and he will be back for spring training next year. I just hope that they stop bs'ing next spring and just keep him with the big club.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                            Welp, at least we are back on the sellers market where we should be. SELL SELL SELL do it again Cashman.
                            You give up way too easily.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                              Doomed is being over dramatic. It is on his non throwing shoulder and he will be back for spring training next year. I just hope that they stop bs'ing next spring and just keep him with the big club.
                              You're right. But we are having some tough luck lately

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                                I agree with Ztown errrrrr Bobby Finstock. I dont want them to buy or sell. Just stay the course and ride it out. If they make the playoffs, great. If not, so what. It is a rebuilding year.
                                So far, this looks like a season to hang in there for the playoffs. Almost none of the predicted powerhouse teams are performing well, or have gathered unfortunate injuries. Many of the teams that have given the Yankees problems, might not even be in the playoffs. The Rockies currently have the best record in baseball, for Christsakes...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X