Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a weird game that was. How many of you lasted all 16 innings. I did with the help of 8 beers and some BBQ.

Comment

• Blown save by Chapman, blown save by Kimbrel. Good job guys.
      Sad Sad Sad

Comment

• Binder Joe going to Tyler Clippard, who clearly has naked pics of Joe with a mistress.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          Binder Joe going to Tyler Clippard, who clearly has naked pics of Joe with a mistress.
          Wants him to work out his issues. Id send him to AAA to do that but whatever. He made it through the inning without any damage. How about CC?

Well at least guaranteed a split. Good for me. I'm sure Tanaka will try his hardest to be abysmal tonight. Expect to see a lot of Mitchel and Warren tonight in relief.
          Sad Sad Sad

Comment

• Sox can't hit their way out of a paper bag right now.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Sox can't hit their way out of a paper bag right now.
              CC owns them.

But Dont worry, they are facing Tanaka tonight who has less strength than a paper bag.
              Sad Sad Sad

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Wants him to work out his issues. Id send him to AAA to do that but whatever. He made it through the inning without any damage. How about CC?

Well at least guaranteed a split. Good for me. I'm sure Tanaka will try his hardest to be abysmal tonight. Expect to see a lot of Mitchel and Warren tonight in relief.
                AAA seems like a better place to work out his issues, not in a big game against Boston. Tell me you weren't nervous when Clippard was in the game. LOL. Yay for Clippard. His ERA is almost under 5.00. CC just has their number this year. Thank goodness for that double play in the first inning. Imagine how things would have gone today without that? Yeah, I would be stunned if Tanaka walked out of there with a quality start tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

CC owns them.

But Dont worry, they are facing Tanaka tonight who has less strength than a paper bag.
                  I saw a lot of flat, grooved fastballs today that the Sox hitters just flat missed. They are in a funk. It happens.

Comment

• The suck up to the Sox is real in this broadcast tonight. Time to mute the TV and listen to some music.

Comment

• This umpire is ****ing trash.

Comment

This umpire is ****ing trash.
                        I don't want to hear a ****ing thing from you guys about the umps after that BS base running play by Holliday on Saturday.

Comment

I don't want to hear a ****ing thing from you guys about the umps after that BS base running play by Holliday on Saturday.
                          The umpire was still garbage.

Comment

The umpire was still garbage.
                            Just against the Yanks?....Really?

Comment

That play was called wrong but did not have any impact on the final result at all.

I'll take the split in Fenway and finally winning 2 in a row. 6-3 vs the Sawx this year so far.

Too bad the next 2 games the Yanks have Mitchell and Cessa going. Injuries have completely killed this team.

Sell sell sell
                              Sad Sad Sad

Comment

• BTW...I HATE Yankees/Red Sox games. They are a grind to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X