Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I caved in and went in on that OBJ thread. I'm not surprised by what I read. He's a polarizing dude. Regardless of the side that you're on about those debates, I think we all hope to see him make a ton of plays and see the giants win a lot of games.
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post

Inconsistent umpires absolutely suck. There was one in the Blue Jays game that ejected the pitcher, catcher, and the manager in a matter of minutes.
      I was watching on the Rays broadcast and even they were saying Rays were getting calls off the plate. The strikes being called were 3-4 inches out of their strike zone box. Meanwhile CC was getting squeezed. Judge gets strikes called below his knees. It's ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
        Well I caved in and went in on that OBJ thread. I'm not surprised by what I read. He's a polarizing dude. Regardless of the side that you're on about those debates, I think we all hope to see him make a ton of plays and see the giants win a lot of games.
        Yup. He is a diva but he is a great WR. Gotta take the good with the bad. Hope he gets 1500 yards and 15 TDs this year. Better yet, hope he gets a chance to redeem himself in the postseason.

Comment

• So with the A's wanting Torres or Clint Frazier as a headliner in the Sonny Gray trade, Yankees may be looking into Lance Lynn or Yu Darvish.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            So with the A's wanting Torres or Clint Frazier as a headliner in the Sonny Gray trade, Yankees may be looking into Lance Lynn or Yu Darvish.
            Trust the process
            Cashman knows
            Gray will end up being a Yankee.

Comment

• Great game last night.

Comment

• David Price scratched from his start tonight. Likely to go to DL again with left elbow issues. Maybe the Red Sox do need pitching at the deadline.

Comment

So with the A's wanting Torres or Clint Frazier as a headliner in the Sonny Gray trade, Yankees may be looking into Lance Lynn or Yu Darvish.
                  And Oakland will get neither of those two guys. Both Frazier and Torres will be Yankees for the next decade. I honestly can't wait till the trade deadline comes and goes. The stress is killing me at this point.

Comment

I was watching on the Rays broadcast and even they were saying Rays were getting calls off the plate. The strikes being called were 3-4 inches out of their strike zone box. Meanwhile CC was getting squeezed. Judge gets strikes called below his knees. It's ridiculous.
                    Yeah, way too many strikes being called on Judge that are below the knees. It is extremely annoying seeing our pitchers get squeezed and theirs get hooked up.

Comment

• Some under overs for tonight

ERs for Tanaka: 5.5

HRs given up by Tanaka: 2.5

Comment

David Price scratched from his start tonight. Likely to go to DL again with left elbow issues. Maybe the Red Sox do need pitching at the deadline.
                        I wanted the Sox to sign Grienke so much more than Price. He would have been cheaper and he's a better pitcher. Why they threw all that money at Price is beyond me.
                        Now he's become a whiny little dope along with being mediocre.
                        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Some under overs for tonight

ERs for Tanaka: 5.5

HRs given up by Tanaka: 2.5
                          I'm not saying ****.

Comment

• uuufff, Fraziers homer....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              uuufff, Fraziers homer....
                              The thought of even sending him back down to the minors is ridiculous. The home run was 455 ft. Ellsbury should be the odd man out. Cut him and give him the Sandoval treatment if they can't make a trade or if he uses his no trade clause.

Comment

• Uh oh.... Guess who is in 1st place again?....

Going to be a tough one tomorrow with Calib Smith starting but the good thing is the pen is rested after the gem by Tanaka. Best game of the year for him. 14 Ks? Yikes.

With the Red Sox loss, that puts the Bronx Bombers in 1st place!

Porcello takes his 14th loss of the year, YUCK!

Best OF in baseball is right in the Bronx.

Comment

Working...
                                X