Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post

Ok, he's a really good #2 then.
    Plus we are cleaning spots for the rule 5 draft. We traded Yefry Ramirez to Orioles for International money too.
    If the team was seriously looking at innings limits for some of their current starting pitchers, this was a big deal for how the later part of the season will play out.

Comment

• Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post

Ok, he's a really good #2 then.
      Plus we are cleaning spots for the rule 5 draft. We traded Yefry Ramirez to Orioles for International money too.
      He is a middle to high end #2 IMO
      sigpic

Comment

• I see Joe the Great is giving us the "I don't ****ing care about winning " lineup tonight vs Detroit's Ace. Good job Joe.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Wrong. Fowler was #4 and just blew out his patellar tendon, Mateo had a 3 week hot streak and is #8 and Kaprielian is currently on the shelf for the 2nd straight year with TJ and was ranked #12.

Wow.

They got Gray AND international money $1.5m to sign players.

If Gray stays healthy and dealing (1.48 ERA in last 6 games) this could be a heist. Plus Gray is here for another 2 seasons after this.
          Over 4 ERA against the AL east for his career. He isnt really an ace but he is a top 3 rotation guy. Yankees have really devalued their farm system the last few weeks. I dont like making trades like this unless you get a real ace like Sale

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post

Over 4 ERA against the AL east for his career. He isnt really an ace but he is a top 3 rotation guy. Yankees have really devalued their farm system the last few weeks. I dont like making trades like this unless you get a real ace like Sale
            Agreed, but if we got an ace like Sale, we would of had to deal Torres and Frazier and Sheffield and Adams more than likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post

He is a middle to high end #2 IMO
              You're nuts. Gray is an outstanding pitcher.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

A middle to high end #2 is an outstanding pitcher. Stop putting words in my posts, MH.
                sigpic

Comment

When healthy. That's my issue in worried about. But ita not like the prospects we sent them are the epitome of healthy either.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post

A middle to high end #2 is an outstanding pitcher. Stop putting words in my posts, MH.
                    He immediately becomes the best pitcher on the team.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

No that still belongs to Severino. Gray probably #2. But if they have Good Tanaka, Sonny is #3.

Comment

Luis Severino disagrees
                        sigpic

Comment

No that still belongs to Severino. Gray probably #2. But if they have Good Tanaka, Sonny is #3.
                          Who cares - this isn't a QB controversy. They'll all start, for the season and playoffs. Let's see who stays hot, and how they pitch in home games to sort out the rest.
                          Good to hear they scored a decent amount of runs tonight, even if some bum had the most hits. I watched Sunday's game, and they sure disappointed with so many runners on in the later innings.

Comment

When healthy. That's my issue in worried about. But ita not like the prospects we sent them are the epitome of healthy either.
                            I really feel for Fowler, the guy was coming into his own, get's a call up, suffers a freak injury on the first day because he was going all out and now gets traded.

I wish him nothing but the best, i hope he plays well for the A's and then resigns with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

I really feel for Fowler, the guy was coming into his own, get's a call up, suffers a freak injury on the first day because he was going all out and now gets traded.

I wish him nothing but the best, i hope he plays well for the A's and then resigns with us.
                              Im going to miss Kap the most if those prospects get healthy. We have a boat load of OFers and Didi, Torres and Castro to play middle IF. Kap could be an ace if he heals and stays course.

Comment

• Nice win yesterday. Headley was our best hitter lol

Comment

Working...
                                X