Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Great guy. Great player and was a beloved teammate everywhere he went.
    He brought his famous "Kangaroo Court" to every locker room which was great for team moral and unity.
    I knew he became a hitting coach, but didn't remember he was the Rockies first manager and was even named NL manager of the Year once with that team.

Comment

• C.C. to DL?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        C.C. to DL?
        No...I'm fine.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

No...I'm fine.
          Is your last name Columbus? I heard you being called an old man, but wow...

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Is your last name Columbus? I heard you being called an old man, but wow...
            C.C. are my initials. Actually my initials are C.C.C.

Comment

• Binder Joe and Cashman are doing Clint Frazier dirty. Cutting his playing time in favor of sorry *** Ellsbury to justify sending him down and keeping control of him for longer.
              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                Binder Joe and Cashman are doing Clint Frazier dirty. Cutting his playing time in favor of sorry *** Ellsbury to justify sending him down and keeping control of him for longer.
                Sounds like a good move for the team...No?

Comment

Binder Joe and Cashman are doing Clint Frazier dirty. Cutting his playing time in favor of sorry *** Ellsbury to justify sending him down and keeping control of him for longer.
                  He hurt his quad in BP before the game. Not to mention he has been awful the past couple of weeks. He needs some more seasoning in AAA for next year. Aaron Judge may be next if he doesnt straighten out soon. He was the only one not to get a hit tonight off of some terrible Blue Jays pitchers. He might end up hitting .250 by the end of the season.

Unfortunately looks like we will be fighting for the WC spot. Red Sox are pretty fortunate playing against horrendous starting pitchers lately. I mean, the Rays dont pitch Archer, Cobb or Faria? The White Sox, well, they won 4 games since the All Star break, the Yankees will throw out Garcia and Cessa in 2 of their games, then the Indians will pitch their worst SP in Bauer for them on Monday. Yikes. Its not like they are setting up their pitching to beat us.... oh wait, thats exactly what they are doing.... They should have gotten Jay Bruce though. That would have been big for them.

There is your clueless Joe.

Sell Sell Sell LOL
                  Last edited by TheAnalyst; 08-09-2017, 10:01 PM.
                  I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

He hurt his quad in BP before the game. Not to mention he has been awful the past couple of weeks. He needs some more seasoning in AAA for next year. Aaron Judge may be next if he doesnt straighten out soon. He was the only one not to get a hit tonight off of some terrible Blue Jays pitchers. He might end up hitting .250 by the end of the season.

Unfortunately looks like we will be fighting for the WC spot. Red Sox are pretty fortunate playing against horrendous starting pitchers lately. I mean, the Rays dont pitch Archer, Cobb or Faria? The White Sox, well, they won 4 games since the All Star break, the Yankees will throw out Garcia and Cessa in 2 of their games, then the Indians will pitch their worst SP in Bauer for them on Monday. Yikes. Its not like they are setting up their pitching to beat us.... oh wait, thats exactly what they are doing.... They should have gotten Jay Bruce though. That would have been big for them.

Sell Sell Sell LOL
                    Ha...The Sox OWN Chris Archer. He was 1-11 going in to this year. And they gave up 2 runs in 2 games. Had nothing to do with the pitching they faced.

And how chicken **** is your manager. he could have easily arranged his rotation to have Gray face Sale on Sunday and he pushed him back to today so he would miss Sale. What a *****. Your manager has thrown in the towel for the division.

And BTW...."Immaculate Inning" by Porcello last night. Rarer than a perfect game. I rarely talk smack on behalf of my team but the Sox are not only on a role but are now a complete and formidable team.

Good luck this weekend.

Comment

Ha...The Sox OWN Chris Archer. He was 1-11 going in to this year. And they gave up 2 runs in 2 games. Had nothing to do with the pitching they faced.

And how chicken **** is your manager. he could have easily arranged his rotation to have Gray face Sale on Sunday and he pushed him back to today so he would miss Sale. What a *****. Your manager has thrown in the towel for the division.

And BTW...."Immaculate Inning" by Porcello last night. Rarer than a perfect game. I rarely talk smack on behalf of my team but the Sox are not only on a role but are now a complete and formidable team.

Good luck this weekend.
                      Bahahaha

Thats all you do. And you disappear when they are losing like the typical Boston fan.

And if you are talking **** then you better speak facts and not pull stuff out of your ***. There have now been 5 immaculate innings THIS SEASON ALONE, one by Dellin Betances just last week. And who the hell cares about that stat anyway? Oh thats right, chest beating Red Sox bandwagon fans.

Girardi isnt chicken ****, he is dumb. He is terrible at making lineups and adjusting rotations. Thats why he should be fired. He isnt that good of a manager.

I will enjoy the weekend. Football is back! Yanks will be lucky to win 1 of 3.

Last edited by TheAnalyst; 08-10-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• I'm calling a complete, 2 hit game for Garcia this weekend.

Nah, just kidding.

Comment

Sell Sell Sell LOL
                          Thanks for letting me know about Frazier. I had no idea. Judge looks like he is guessing out there at the moment. He will watch a pitch go right down the middle and then swing at that outside slider that he is having issues with. As far as what you are saying about Joe, I believe that his job is on the line. If the Yankees don't make it to the divisional round, he will be out as manager IMO. I think that he is OK as a manager, not great.
                          If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know about Frazier. I had no idea. Judge looks like he is guessing out there at the moment. He will watch a pitch go right down the middle and then swing at that outside slider that he is having issues with. As far as what you are saying about Joe, I believe that his job is on the line. If the Yankees don't make it to the divisional round, he will be out as manager IMO. I think that he is OK as a manager, not great.
                            Like I said, he hasnt done anything since we spent a billion dollars in 2009 on CC, AJ, Arod and Tex. Not that he gets no credit because he does, but since then he has been pretty mediocre on a team that demands you to be great. I just question his lineups and rotational and relief decisions most the time. How easy could it be for him to pitch Cessa or Garcia tonight and Gray tomorrow. Set up your rotation so you have your best going against the division leaders. Give them a chance. Garcia is going to get hammered.

Comment

Bahahaha

Thats all you do. And you disappear when they are losing like the typical Boston fan.

And if you are talking **** then you better speak facts and not pull stuff out of your ***. There have now been 5 immaculate innings THIS SEASON ALONE, one by Dellin Betances just last week. And who the hell cares about that stat anyway? Oh thats right, chest beating Red Sox bandwagon fans.

Girardi isnt chicken ****, he is dumb. He is terrible at making lineups and adjusting rotations. Thats why he should be fired. He isnt that good of a manager.

I will enjoy the weekend. Football is back! Yanks will be lucky to win 1 of 3.

No...I just make fun of you guys. You're a little sensitive...I get that. But I can't help myself.

While you guys either jump for joy or climb out on a ledge with every win or loss, I have been telling you that it's a long season. There are plenty of ups and downs and you all drive yourself nuts deciding after every game what your team is.
                              I find it amusing. But I guess when we've been the big dogs since 2004, I should be more delicate.

Comment

No...I just make fun of you guys. You're a little sensitive...I get that. But I can't help myself.

While you guys either jump for joy or climb out on a ledge with every win or loss, I have been telling you that it's a long season. There are plenty of ups and downs and you all drive yourself nuts deciding after every game what your team is.
                                I find it amusing. But I guess when we've been the big dogs since 2004, I should be more delicate.
                                Eh, its only a game. I think you are more into thinking how up and down we are than we actually are. It makes you feel like those internet warriors must feel like. Must have been nice rooting for the Yankees through their dynasty then switching over to Boston the way you did in 2004. Personally I cant do that. I stick with my crappy Yankees in years where they arent good, but hell, they havent had a losing season since 1992!

Ill give you, Red Sox are in a nice spurt right now. 3 Championships in 13 years was a very nice run. I wish the Yankees could do something like that....

Boston is the crown of all sports though, so enjoy the Boston teams on top. Your Red Sox, your Patriots, your Celtics, your Bruins...Heavy is the head who wears the crown... Maybe this year they wont get swept in the postseason?

Go Yankees

Comment

Working...
                                X