Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Eh, its only a game. I think you are more into thinking how up and down we are than we actually are. It makes you feel like those internet warriors must feel like. Must have been nice rooting for the Yankees through their dynasty then switching over to Boston the way you did in 2004. Personally I cant do that. I stick with my crappy Yankees in years where they arent good, but hell, they havent had a losing season since 1992!

Ill give you, Red Sox are in a nice spurt right now. 3 Championships in 13 years was a very nice run. I wish the Yankees could do something like that....

Boston is the crown of all sports though, so enjoy the Boston teams on top. Your Red Sox, your Patriots, your Celtics, your Bruins...Heavy is the head who wears the crown... Maybe this year they wont get swept in the postseason?

Go Yankees
    Hate the Bruins and don't like the Pats. When the Whalers come back we'll show the Bruins a thing or two.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post
      I'm calling a complete, 2 hit game for Garcia this weekend.

Nah, just kidding.
      I mentioned before about the difficulty the Sox have had this season, hitting against whoever the Yankees put out there. We can always hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        And how chicken **** is your manager. he could have easily arranged his rotation to have Gray face Sale on Sunday and he pushed him back to today so he would miss Sale. What a *****. Your manager has thrown in the towel for the division.
        On top of what I just posted, they have win as many series as possible in their situation. Right now, the focus is on Toronto.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I mentioned before about the difficulty the Sox have had this season, hitting against whoever the Yankees put out there. We can always hope.
          The Yankees have had our number head to head this season so far. But we are finally putting it together in every phase. first time all season. I expect the Sox to continue to roll to at least 95 wins.

Comment

The Yankees have had our number head to head this season so far. But we are finally putting it together in every phase. first time all season. I expect the Sox to continue to roll to at least 95 wins.
            Very possible. And if you haven't noticed, the Astros have cooled down considerably, and may not finish with the best record in the AL.

Comment

• Red Sox last 8 starting picthers faced:

Clevinger: 4.00 ERA
              Carrasco: 4.06 ERA
              Gonzalez: 5.15 ERA
              Rodon: 5.23 ERA
              Shields: 6.03 ERA
              Pelfrey: 5.31 ERA
              Pruit: 5.65 ERA
              Oderizzi coming off the DL: 4.47 ERA

As I said, very fortunate to get this lineup of starters to hit against.

Next up

Garcia: 4.49 ERA
              Severino: 2.91 ERA
              Cessa: 4.83

Bauer: 4.79 ERA

So 1 Quality pitcher, ok 2 counting Carrasco and his 4 ERA, in a 13 game stretch.

We will see if they turned a corner or this is just fools gold.

I expect the Sox to win the AL E, since they have the best pitching, but I dont know if they are past their struggles or just really fortunate they are missing better pitchers.
              Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Very possible. And if you haven't noticed, the Astros have cooled down considerably, and may not finish with the best record in the AL.
                Injuries will derail the best of them.

Comment

Red Sox last 8 starting picthers faced:

Clevinger: 4.00 ERA
                  Carrasco: 4.06 ERA
                  Gonzalez: 5.15 ERA
                  Rodon: 5.23 ERA
                  Shields: 6.03 ERA
                  Pelfrey: 5.31 ERA
                  Pruit: 5.65 ERA
                  Oderizzi coming off the DL: 4.47 ERA

As I said, very fortunate to get this lineup of starters to hit against.

Next up

So 1 Quality pitcher, ok 2 counting Carrasco and his 4 ERA, in a 13 game stretch.

We will see if they turned a corner or this is just fools gold.

I expect the Sox to win the AL E, since they have the best pitching, but I dont know if they are past their struggles or just really fortunate they are missing better pitchers.
                  You poor baby. You're trying way too hard.

Comment

You poor baby. You're trying way too hard.
                    Oh man, stats got you flustered? Fake News!

I'm just bringing you truth Bandwagon. Maybe it is a mirage, maybe it's not. Point is they have faced ****ty pitching this entire streak.

Comment

Oh man, stats got you flustered? Fake News!

I'm just bringing you truth Bandwagon. Maybe it is a mirage, maybe it's not. Point is they have faced ****ty pitching this entire streak.
                      I see that desperately clinging to this pathetic rationalization gives you some hope and maybe even some meaning in your life.
                      And as a fellow Giants fan....I simply won't take that from you.

Comment

I see that desperately clinging to this pathetic rationalization gives you some hope and maybe even some meaning in your life.
                        And as a fellow Giants fan....I simply won't take that from you.
                        Is that all you got? ZzZzZz....

I guess I struck a nerve proving what I stated earlier with cold hard stats. Wouldn't expect anymore from someone who hops from team to team lol

You do not let down trolling, I'll give you that much.

Comment

Is that all you got? ZzZzZz....

I guess I struck a nerve proving what I stated earlier with cold hard stats. Wouldn't expect anymore from someone who hops from team to team lol

You do not let down trolling, I'll give you that much.
                          Stop digging.

Comment

Next up

I read there is still a slight chance of Sabathia being recovered enough to pitch on Sunday. Not sure how wise that would be, though. There's no other better option than Cessa?

Comment

• Why even have MLB extra innings? All of the games are streamed on FB for free.
                              We all that we got!

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                                Why even have MLB extra innings? All of the games are streamed on FB for free.
                                Really? How?

Comment

Working...
                                X