Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Facebook search the two teams. For example, if you fb Search "New York Yankees vs Toronto Blue Jays", and then click on "video," you can watch the game live and for free.
    We all that we got!

Comment

• The streams aren't perfect, but they're free and I won't complain.
      We all that we got!

Comment

• Of course a struggling pitcher is locking up the Yankees.
        We all that we got!

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          Just Facebook search the two teams. For example, if you fb Search "New York Yankees vs Toronto Blue Jays", and then click on "video," you can watch the game live and for free.
          Thanks G.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Thanks G.
            I just learned about it recently. It is great to use when you have both unlimited data on your phone and when your family takes you away from the TV.
            We all that we got!

Comment

• Haha, Victor Cruz caught himself a touchdown pass from Trubiski, who I think is going to be good in a couple of years.
              We all that we got!

Comment

I just learned about it recently. It is great to use when you have both unlimited data on your phone and when your family takes you away from the TV.
                You know what I use my phone for?......Phone calls.
                Oh yeah...texts and email. But that's it.

I'm a laptop guy. Old eyes I guess.

Comment

You know what I use my phone for?......Phone calls.
                  Oh yeah...texts and email. But that's it.

I'm a laptop guy. Old eyes I guess.
                  Well I won't be able to carry a laptop around Disneyland in a couple of weeks.
                  We all that we got!

Comment

Well I won't be able to carry a laptop around Disneyland in a couple of weeks.
                    God bless you G. I go to Disney World once every ten years. Took the fam in 2012 so I have 5 more years till the next one.

Comment

God bless you G. I go to Disney World once every ten years. Took the fam in 2012 so I have 5 more years till the next one.
                      My family goes at least twice a year. We mainly go for the children, who can't get enough of the place. Plus it is only a 45 minute drive. Did you know that Cruz AND Randle both play for the Bears?
                      We all that we got!

Comment

My family goes at least twice a year. We mainly go for the children, who can't get enough of the place. Plus it is only a 45 minute drive. Did you know that Cruz AND Randle both play for the Bears?
                        Yes I did.

BTW...I much prefer Yellowstone over Disney. (I do love Space Mountain though)

Comment

• This weekend's series will feature player nicknames on the backs of all the uniforms. Should see a lot of "DEAD WOOD"s out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                            This weekend's series will feature player nicknames on the backs of all the uniforms. Should see a lot of "DEAD WOOD"s out there.
                            I saw that. seems dumb.

Tonight will be a definite "click" night with the Giants and Sox/Yanks on at the same time.

I definitely want to see Webb play. Hope he's getting some snaps tonight.

Comment

I saw that. seems dumb.

Tonight will be a definite "click" night with the Giants and Sox/Yanks on at the same time.

I definitely want to see Webb play. Hope he's getting some snaps tonight.
                              Is that this weekend? With the nicknames? I get what they are trying to do, reaching out to the younger crowd and spark the average fans interest again, but I dont think this will work. They need to market their core players better. Much better. And make the games cheaper to go to since there are 81 games a year as opposed to the NFLs 8 homes games or NBAs 41 homes games. Guys like Trout and Harper truly are up there with some of the all time greats in the game, Maris, Mantle, Williams ect. Yet no one would really know who isnt a die hard baseball fan.

I'll watch the Giant game on the big screen and Yanks/Sawx on the computer. Probably going to turn the baseball game off quick though once Garcia is getting pounded into submission lol.

Oh well.

Exciting day for all of us. Best baseball rivalry and NY Giants football, oh and Zeke getting suspended 6 games. He will most likely appeal it though.
                              Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

• The Yankees can't hit a lick
                                We all that we got!

Comment

Working...
                                X