Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    ehh so does Didi. Rather have the power 3rd or 4th
    Judge OBP .422
    Didi OBP .318
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• In the lead!

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post

Judge OBP .422
        Didi OBP .318
        That takes talent for didi to have that low of an obp compared to how high his batting avg is.
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

• Allllll Rise!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

That takes talent for didi to have that low of an obp compared to how high his batting avg is.
            It just means that he doesn't walk a whole lot. That is why Judge is just fine batting 2nd. Despite striking out a lot, he gets on base a lot, which is an excellent trait for someone batting near the top of the order.

Comment

• 1 more inning!

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                The Yankees will come back and win this. Anyone want to put their money where their mouth is?
                Bump!

Comment

• Glad I stayed with it at least 1 inning. lol

I normally rip Joe, but damn he managed the he'll out of the pen PERFECTLY. As soon as I thought in MY head he should take a guy out he did. All game. And he left in the guys that were rolling when he normally Yanks em out. What a game!

How is Gary still alive after taking a direct hit to the boys? Ouch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    What a frickin bum this kid is, loses the game in the first inning
                    LOL, overreact much!! The guy got us this far and all of a sudden he's a bum for having a bad outing?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      Glad I stayed with it at least 1 inning. lol

I normally rip Joe, but damn he managed the he'll out of the pen PERFECTLY. As soon as I thought in MY head he should take a guy out he did. All game. And he left in the guys that were rolling when he normally Yanks em out. What a game!

How is Gary still alive after taking a direct hit to the boys? Ouch!
                      Did you see Robertson's reaction?
                      first he was going to punch his glove thinking he had a SO. Then he's pissed cause El Gary didn't catch the tipped ball then he saw where the ball hit So Gary and double overrun pain. LoL

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

LOL, overreact much!! The guy got us this far and all of a sudden he's a bum for having a bad outing?
                        You expect an "Ace" to be able to get more than an out in an elimination game.If he is a mental midget in playoff games this team has a problem.
                        I mean the Kid almost single handily destroyed the entire season. Everyone rags on Girardi but getting Severino out of there won the game

Comment

You expect an "Ace" to be able to get more than an out in an elimination game.If he is a mental midget in playoff games this team has a problem.
                          I mean the Kid almost single handily destroyed the entire season. Everyone rags on Girardi but getting Severino out of there won the game
                          Oh relax. It was his first postseason appearance. The adrenaline was rushing I'm sure. He is 23. He will bounce back. They just had a clip on MLB network that he followed the same trends as last time he pitched vs them. He will adjust. I think that Dozier HR shook him a bit.

Green getting out of the first, that was key. 2nd and 3rd with 1 put already down 3. Then D Rob 3.1 innings of dominance. Wonderful.

What a clutch hit by Didi to erase that early hole
                          Last edited by TheAnalyst; 10-04-2017, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Giardi has made mistakes in the past but loved the job he did and the precedent he set while pulling betances in the regular season.

still the guy messed up had a bad outing, doesn't make him a bum.

he was as much responsible for us being here as anyone. Also possible that the twins have his number, he had a bad outing in the regular season against them also.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Did you see Robertson's reaction?
                              first he was going to punch his glove thinking he had a SO. Then he's pissed cause El Gary didn't catch the tipped ball then he saw where the ball hit So Gary and double overrun pain. LoL
                              It looked terrrrrrrible in slow mo.

Comment

Cant argue that. Good thing Green and Robertson were great

Comment

Working...
                                X