Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uh oh... man on first

Comment

• phew...chapman is wild huh.... heart attack kid all over again lol

Comment

• We are building a dinasty.
        This kids are hungry, and they don't give a ****.
        They just don't flinch.

Comment

• We got a good pitching matchup Bauer vs Severino. Let's see how it goes

Comment

• Originally posted by William View Post
            We got a good pitching matchup Bauer vs Severino. Let's see how it goes
            hopefully severino can play calm and has his control..... he was full of adrenaline last time..... get him a spa before the game...let him wind down a bit.............

how did the indians not have the "take" sign on last night when chap could not throw strikes...... if i were their coach they would have won that game.....

and how does the pitching coach or catcher not go out and tell chap to just throw strikes... none can hit him.. just put the ball over the plate kid..... is he that wild all the time?

had they laid off he would have walked 4 straight batters
            Last edited by bigpoppy; 10-09-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Jeter ever the selfish *** announces he's poaching Yankees personnel. Couldn't he have at least waited until the playoffs are over?​

Comment

• Welcome to the postseason Chris Sale:

0-2 with an 8.38 ERA in this ALDS

Astros down the Sawx with a pair of runs in the 8th inning to take it 5-4 and advance.

Lets see if Severino can lower his 81.00 postseason ERA tonight.
                Last edited by TheAnalyst; 10-09-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• yanks lead 4 zip in the bottom of the third........ severino lookin good so far....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    Welcome to the postseason Chris Sale:

0-2 with an 8.38 ERA in this ALDS

Astros down the Sawx with a pair of runs in the 8th inning to take it 5-4 and advance.

Lets see if Severino can lower his 81.00 postseason ERA tonight.
                    He was really good tonight. Lol at the Sox. Where's Morehead?
                    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Betances is totally shot
                      If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• I don't want to see Betances in a Yankee uniform next year.
                        Lavine was right. He's a *****.
                        Bye bye loser.

Comment

• Betances can't do crap anymore, guy is jinxed

but excellent work by Kahnle, excellent!
                          Last edited by William; 10-09-2017, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• kahnle is for real.... what a great game... the baby bombers may save girardi's bacon...we're going to 5! YES!

Comment

• I knew Sev would bounce back. Great outing. I cant believe we got to Bauer. Judge cant hit an offspeed pitch. If i was a pitcher against him i would never throw a fastball. Castro is red hot at the plate. Barreling it consistently.

Tonight would have been awesome if it clinched it for us. Need to win 1 more to save Joe's butt. Thanks Joe.

Side note, anyone watching the post game on FS1? Arod is pissing off Roidtiz so much I'm actually liking Arod again. lol. You can tell Roidtiz is sad the Sawx got bounced and now the Yanks won. Arod is really good at his analysis by the way. Ortiz, sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                I knew Sev would bounce back. Great outing. I cant believe we got to Bauer. Judge cant hit an offspeed pitch. If i was a pitcher against him i would never throw a fastball. Castro is red hot at the plate. Barreling it consistently.

Tonight would have been awesome if it clinched it for us. Need to win 1 more to save Joe's butt. Thanks Joe.

Side note, anyone watching the post game on FS1? Arod is pissing off Roidtiz so much I'm actually liking Arod again. lol. You can tell Roidtiz is sad the Sawx got bounced and now the Yanks won. Arod is really good at his analysis by the way. Ortiz, sucks.
                                big pOOpy was pissed! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X