Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I knew Sev would bounce back. Great outing. I cant believe we got to Bauer. Judge cant hit an offspeed pitch. If i was a pitcher against him i would never throw a fastball. Castro is red hot at the plate. Barreling it consistently.

Tonight would have been awesome if it clinched it for us. Need to win 1 more to save Joe's butt. Thanks Joe.

Side note, anyone watching the post game on FS1? Arod is pissing off Roidtiz so much I'm actually liking Arod again. lol. You can tell Roidtiz is sad the Sawx got bounced and now the Yanks won. Arod is really good at his analysis by the way. Ortiz, sucks.
    Just like you, Alex is an excellent analyst.
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by facundogabriel View Post
      I don't want to see Betances in a Yankee uniform next year.
      Lavine was right. He's a *****.
      Bye bye loser.
      I won't say that he is a loser, but he needs a change of scenery. There's no way he is pitching in game 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post

I won't say that he is a loser, but he needs a change of scenery. There's no way he is pitching in game 5.
        Yeah, i was mad. I didn't mean to say that.
        But i want him gone.

Comment

But i want him gone.
          I do too, sir.

Comment

But i want him gone.
            I'm not sure he is a big fan of the Yankees organization anymore. He kinda got screwed around with. Not saying he is trying to pitch bad, but it's certainly a mental thing with him. If we trade him it better be to an NL team because he is still filthy at times when he has control. Just can't be trusted day in day out.

I saw the post game interview with Girardi. I felt bad for him. He nearly broke down. He so badly is praying we get game 5 to take the blame off himself.

Either that of he was told he was going to be fired soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

I'm not sure he is a big fan of the Yankees organization anymore. He kinda got screwed around with. Not saying he is trying to pitch bad, but it's certainly a mental thing with him. If we trade him it better be to an NL team because he is still filthy at times when he has control. Just can't be trusted day in day out.

I saw the post game interview with Girardi. I felt bad for him. He nearly broke down. He so badly is praying we get game 5 to take the blame off himself.

Either that of he was told he was going to be fired soon.
              I have to admit that I did develop some sympathy for him after that press conference. Even if he isn't brought back here, he won't be out of work for long. He is definitely a better manager than Dusty Baker.

Comment

• Comment

• Just one Mets fan here wishing the Yankees luck tonight.

Way to come back in the this series. Glad the players don't listen to the media after game 2...

Comment

• DiDi!!!

Comment

• Lol, Aaron Judge has the record for the most strikeouts by one player in ANY series.

Comment

• what a great game.... fantastic playoff baseball....

win or lose this year's playoffs so far was some of the best baseball one could hope to watch... just great

Comment

• Another Golden Sombrero for Aaron Judge in this series, even though that umpire screwed him over on that low and outside pitch.

Comment

• 3 more outs to go.

Comment

• Oh ****, 2 insurance runs! Girardi might be off the hook if we can get these 3 last outs

Comment

• gardiner comes through again.... mr. consistent... clutch......glad they didn't listen to you guys and trade him LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X