Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was an epic at bat!!!

Comment

• One more out to go!
      We all that we got!

Comment

• wow. they did it.

Comment

• fantastic!

Comment

• Thank you Yankees for making us feel better about our ****ty giants!
            We all that we got!

Comment

• Well I quit the Giants MB but I had to come back to congratulate my Yankee fan friends on a great series win against the Indians.
              Yanks have a scary team.

Enjoy your team the rest of the playoffs.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• didi has a booger lol

Comment

• big hero ...huge playoff game.....and in the post game interview...he has to wipe a booger off his nose ...lol... too funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Well I quit the Giants MB but I had to come back to congratulate my Yankee fan friends on a great series win against the Indians.
                    Yanks have a scary team.

Enjoy your team the rest of the playoffs.
                    You made me tear up buddy.... Nothing like losing to humble you a bit :-)

5 things:

#1 - Didi Gregorious MVP don't care they don't give him.
                    #2 - Sign Girardi to a 10 year contract now :-)
                    #3 - Arod was right. He called Yankees in 5 and Papi was steamimg.
                    #4 - Gardner's AB was a thing of beauty. 13 pitches. Don't know how he fouled some of them off. Clutch 2 out hit bringing home 2 Inurance runs.
                    #5 - CC is a bulldog. He ran out of gas but man he is still good. Sign him back for another year.
                    #6- Bonus - Aaron Judge struck out 3 more times while you read this.

Go Yankees!
                    So this is what dying looks like

Comment

• Cleveland gets the dirty hit on Beckham that derails our season, Yankees eliminate the Indian sending Cleveland back to the depths

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

You made me tear up buddy.... Nothing like losing to humble you a bit :-)

5 things:

#1 - Didi Gregorious MVP don't care they don't give him.
                        #2 - Sign Girardi to a 10 year contract now :-)
                        #3 - Arod was right. He called Yankees in 5 and Papi was steamimg.
                        #4 - Gardner's AB was a thing of beauty. 13 pitches. Don't know how he fouled some of them off. Clutch 2 out hit bringing home 2 Inurance runs.
                        #5 - CC is a bulldog. He ran out of gas but man he is still good. Sign him back for another year.
                        #6- Bonus - Aaron Judge struck out 3 more times while you read this.

Go Yankees!
                        This post game summary has been totally awesome. My brother, who is stationed in Nebraska, and I kept texting "get some insurance runs". We absolutely needed this considering how the giants have let us down.
                        We all that we got!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                          103 mph fast ball, next pitch 88 mph curve ball, last pitch 102

15 mph difference in speed between pitches... that is just silly

unhittable
                          in this game threw a curve at 86... came back to a fastball at 102

16mph difference

that is just crrrraaaazy

Comment

What a game last night..... fantastic.

re: the pitching.... the kid servino was not in command of the strike zone...just nerves.. he was throwing everything way up in the zone, or missing. too much adrenaline...it happens...especially if you are 23. he will be fine. Someone needs to tell him to go out and have fun...The rest of the guys shined. Great Great game.

gardiner has been a great leader for these kids is what it looked like to me. He has been a great yankee from what i've seen. Very professional and consistent on and off the field, with great leadership/mentor to the younger guys. no?
                            bump...gardiner deserves another nod............

didi ...wow...2 homers... good stuff

Comment

bump...gardiner deserves another nod............

didi ...wow...2 homers... good stuff

And Joltin Joe Girardio, is off the hook!!!

BRING BACK JOE!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                                Thank you Yankees for making us feel better about our ****ty giants!
                                right, everyone else i watch is a dumpster fire

Comment

Working...
                                X