Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NEW YORK YANKEES THREAD - BABY BOMBERS TAKE OVER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Wow. Now Chris Carter looks even better of a move. Tyler Austin fouled a ball off his foot and cracked a bone. Expected to miss 6 weeks. In a boot for 3 weeks.

Bird and Carter at 1st.

Bryan HochVerified account
    ‏@BryanHoch

Follow
    More
    Tyler Austin won't resume baseball activities for six weeks. That Chris Carter signing looks like it was a good move.
    Watch the yankees trade carter for another prospect at the deadline

Comment

• WTH. Randy needs to shut his trap already.

http://bronxpinstripes.com/news-rumo...itration-case/
      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

WTH. Randy needs to shut his trap already.

http://bronxpinstripes.com/news-rumo...itration-case/
        Is it safe to say that Dellin won't be signing a long term deal with the Yankees? Lol. Randy Levine is annoying as hell

Comment

• “Even though I disagree with the arbitrator’s decision, I was planning on putting everything behind me until I was aware of Randy Levine’s comments and saying I was a victim in this whole process,’’ said Betances, who will be paid $3 million this year instead of the $5 million he was asking for. “They say how much they love me and then take me into a room and they trash me for an hour and a half, and I thought that was unfair. Especially, I felt I have done a lot for this organization. I have taken the ball time after time. Whenever they needed me I was there for them. I never said, ‘No.’ Whenever [Joe] Girardi said, ‘You want the ball,’ I got it. I felt like this whole process was unfair.’’

Comment

“Even though I disagree with the arbitrator’s decision, I was planning on putting everything behind me until I was aware of Randy Levine’s comments and saying I was a victim in this whole process,’’ said Betances, who will be paid $3 million this year instead of the $5 million he was asking for. “They say how much they love me and then take me into a room and they trash me for an hour and a half, and I thought that was unfair. Especially, I felt I have done a lot for this organization. I have taken the ball time after time. Whenever they needed me I was there for them. I never said, ‘No.’ Whenever [Joe] Girardi said, ‘You want the ball,’ I got it. I felt like this whole process was unfair.’’
            I don't get it. why wouldn't an arbitrator side with $5MM? Journeymen left handed relievers are getting more.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

“Even though I disagree with the arbitrator’s decision, I was planning on putting everything behind me until I was aware of Randy Levine’s comments and saying I was a victim in this whole process,’’ said Betances, who will be paid $3 million this year instead of the $5 million he was asking for. “They say how much they love me and then take me into a room and they trash me for an hour and a half, and I thought that was unfair. Especially, I felt I have done a lot for this organization. I have taken the ball time after time. Whenever they needed me I was there for them. I never said, ‘No.’ Whenever [Joe] Girardi said, ‘You want the ball,’ I got it. I felt like this whole process was unfair.’’
              Betances is clearly pissed and I am totally on his side. He is one of the best set up guys in baseball. His k per 9 innings ratio is unreal. He also recently stated that he won't be as eager to take the ball as much because of this. Randy Levine dropped the ball on this one clearly and I am not sure that this business relationship can be reconciled.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                Betances is clearly pissed and I am totally on his side. He is one of the best set up guys in baseball. His k per 9 innings ratio is unreal. He also recently stated that he won't be as eager to take the ball as much because of this. Randy Levine dropped the ball on this one clearly and I am not sure that this business relationship can be reconciled.
                Time to hope he at least cases enough he first half of the season to become another big trade piece. Thats the only way I see this ending well now, unless Randy walks which I doubt. Im pretty sure 99% of Yankee fans are with Dellin on this matter.

Comment

• The Yankees are picking up some mets trash:

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2017/...edium=facebook

In all seriousness, it is just a minor league deal. May be an OK lefty middle reliever if he sticks.

Comment

The Yankees are picking up some mets trash:

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2017/...edium=facebook

In all seriousness, it is just a minor league deal. May be an OK lefty middle reliever if he sticks.
                    I guess.... Not sure about this move. Guess it cant hurt, unless they stick him in front of the young kids limiting their chances. He really hasnt been that good the past couple of years.

Comment

I guess.... Not sure about this move. Guess it cant hurt, unless they stick him in front of the young kids limiting their chances. He really hasnt been that good the past couple of years.
                      Neither have the Yanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        Neither have the Yanks.
                        At least we don't have Cheeseburger Panda on the payroll. A bigger free agent bust than Bobby Bonilla.

Comment

At least we don't have Cheeseburger Panda on the payroll. A bigger free agent bust than Bobby Bonilla.
                          We'll see. That story isn't over yet.

Comment

Neither have the Yanks.
                            Funny you say that, the last 3 years the Yankees were 255-231, in fact, they havent finished in last place or with a losing record since 1992. The Red Sox were 242-244 the past 3 years. Yikes. Finishing last place and sub .500 in 2 of those 3 years.

But yes, finishing with only 84 wins is disappointing as a Yankee fan.

Comment

Funny you say that, the last 3 years the Yankees were 255-231, in fact, they havent finished in last place or with a losing record since 1992. The Red Sox were 242-244 the past 3 years. Yikes. Finishing last place and sub .500 in 2 of those 3 years.

But yes, finishing with only 84 wins is disappointing as a Yankee fan.
                              Hahaha....I knew you couldn't help yourself.

Comment

Hahaha....I knew you couldn't help yourself.
                                Never can :-) Just stating facts. I've been ready for baseball for a while now.

Comment

Working...
                                X